Pittsburgh vs Montreal, Nov. 26, 7 PM EST

dlbalr

It was a great shot by Stall. Honestly, do we anyone that can finish like that?

not yet. Maybe MaxPac - who will probably get suspended.

anyone notice that Bylsma has given Letang the green light to rush, whereas Subban is shackled by Martin.

Well I hope Shanahan sees it your way. I'm a little pessimistic right now.

Letang sees Pacioretty coming and takes a shot, makes himself prone. If Letang decides to put himself in an unsafe position for a hit, then it's not Pacioretty's fault.

crap call by the refs. But. you have a 6'7" Dman in Gill. Is there a softer guy that size in the NHL???? Like keep the damn forwards away from your goalie. :angry2:

Letang sees Pacioretty coming and takes a shot, makes himself prone. If Letang decides to put himself in an unsafe position for a hit, then it's not Pacioretty's fault.

I agree, but I still think he'll still get suspended. On the other hand, Crosby takes a deliberate elbow to Foligno's head and of course, Shanahan laughs off that incident.

I agree. I was swearing at my TV over that lack of a whistle. Price clearly had the puck under his glove, and there is no way the closest referee could see that the puck was still in play. No way !!!

I hate that the Habs lost this extra point thanks to that blind referee, especially to a conference team, since every point is important in the NHL. I pray the Habs do not need 1 point at the end of the regular season.

How long does Price have to hold the puck for it to be whistled down? What a load. Well done, yet another bad call against the Habs.

I don't think there will be a suspension. First, it wasn't blind.. Letang saw him coming and elected to drop his head to shoot. Second, Pacs made full body contact. Yes, he caught his head a bit, but it was not the principle point of contact.

Now the ref, he should be suspended.

• Upvote 1