Pittsburgh vs Montreal, Nov. 26, 7 PM EST

dlbalr

Hey Brobin, you ok? Your Leafs aren't playing tonight. Just kidding.

the leafs won last night.. 5 points up on our habs. The Bruins are running away, but they should slow down at some point. Ottawa is a point behind and have a game in hand. Buffalo is ahead..

Wow, 3-1 ! The smallest player on the Habs is standing in front of the net "screening" the goalie! Priceless.

Mike Boone is hilarious ! He calls the Max-Cole-DD combo, the "Two-and-a-Half Men" line ! LMFAO !

LOL, its like Cole, Moen, and Pacs have a running bet on scoring.. I can't remember Moen even attempting some of these moves last year.

I'm with you Brobin, we're in tough. I'm just poking fun, as I'm a 3rd generation loaf hater.

Leafs I hate.. the Bruins make me puke a little when I see them. Now to be fair, the Bruins have some of the ugliest players in the league.

Was that Eller on the PP? Didn't look half bad, got into the zone nicely once. Wasn't a goal, however, so I assume his ice time will reduce to zero in the third.

First game I watch this seasons because of a broken tv-box. What was Cammy doing there on that 3-2 goal? He could easilly have been first to the puck but avoided the boards, letting the pens get the puck back instead.

friggin crap PP - two best chances are to Pittspurgh and now a Montreal penalty :angry2:

Lousy play by Cammy to start off that sequence!

well i guess now we'll never see Eller on the PP again as punishment for taking a penalty on the PP.