Habs TV: 24CH Documentary series

sakiqc

http://canadiens.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=86513&navid=DL|MTL|home

Great tidbits of behind the scenes action ! Really like the quality of pictures and some really nice scenes. Kudos to Bell/RDS/CH

Episode 1

- Liked to see Plekanec's dedication. He looks like a soldier, or a professional sniper.

- Liked to see Gorges. We know he is a leader in this team, and we got to see him in action in the room.

- My favourite scene so far was when management tells AG he makes the team! And to see Markov and other players go to him before his 1st game.

Next episodes. Wouldn't be great to have that conversation between Therrien and White following the Sabres game? I really doubt we will but would be interesting for sure. Hey, it's part of the game!

Next episodes. Wouldn't be great to have that conversation between Therrien and White following the Sabres game? I really doubt we will but would be interesting for sure. Hey, it's part of the game!

If the Habs weren't producing it, I'd say there was a chance (HBO 24/7 for example would if they were following the team). Oh well, it's still a nice look but hopefully it's not a regular production every year.

http://canadiens.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=86513&navid=DL|MTL|home

Great tidbits of behind the scenes action ! Really like the quality of pictures and some really nice scenes. Kudos to Bell/RDS/CH

Episode 1

- Liked to see Plekanec's dedication. He looks like a soldier, or a professional sniper.

- Liked to see Gorges. We know he is a leader in this team, and we got to see him in action in the room.

- My favourite scene so far was when management tells AG he makes the team! And to see Markov and other players go to him before his 1st game.

Since Episode 2 airs tonight (the french version), it would likely be part of episode three as its probably too late to do all the editing and post production to take us through the Sabres game. I bet they only go up to Ottawa.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All,

I live in Toronto and don't have cable... I have seen part 1 in english but i haven't seen 2 or 3... not even sure if 4 is out yet... Can someone post a download link or PM me?

Thanks guy....

• 1 month later...

I've just gotten back from wintering in Adelaide, Australia. (Yeah, I know!) :nuts: As a result, I've missed the entire CH24 series. Does anyone know how I can get the series? For example, is it offered online? Living in Mississauga, I don't even think I can get the last episode. It doesn't show on my guide for TSN so I'm thinking it's only offered to TSN Montreal. I sent an email to TSN, offering to pay for the series, but they didn't even oblige me the courtesy of replying! (I have been able to get the "flashes" online from the Canadiens official site and this has been good but I'd like to get the full episodes.)

If anyone can help, it would be *greatly* appreciated.

I've just gotten back from wintering in Adelaide, Australia. (Yeah, I know!) :nuts: As a result, I've missed the entire CH24 series. Does anyone know how I can get the series? For example, is it offered online? Living in Mississauga, I don't even think I can get the last episode. It doesn't show on my guide for TSN so I'm thinking it's only offered to TSN Montreal. I sent an email to TSN, offering to pay for the series, but they didn't even oblige me the courtesy of replying! (I have been able to get the "flashes" online from the Canadiens official site and this has been good but I'd like to get the full episodes.)

If anyone can help, it would be *greatly* appreciated.

Welcome to HW. All episodes appear to be available on YouTube for your viewing enjoyment.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=24ch&oq=&aq=&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=&gs_upl=

TSN and TSN2 both show the series so you should have little issue watching the final episode when it's available.

Habsddicted has put up a bunch of episodes on YouTube but unfortunately, they're only in French. My French is simply not good enough. As the taxi cab driver said to me in Tahiti (French Polynesia): "Your French is ugly but I can understand you." :) I could not find any *episodes* in English. Only the "flashes" and "weeklies" are there. (I already have access to those).

Also, the episodes are *not* available in my part of Ontario (Mississauga). I did both a "manual" and "automatic" search in my PVR - no dice. I believe it's playing *in Montreal's version of TSN* this Sunday.

No one has posted them on Usenet. TSN doesn't answer me. I'm getting desperate! :crazy:

Someone... please help!!! :pray:

Habsddicted has put up a bunch of episodes on YouTube but unfortunately, they're only in French. My French is simply not good enough. As the taxi cab driver said to me in Tahiti (French Polynesia): "Your French is ugly but I can understand you." :) I could not find any *episodes* in English. Only the "flashes" and "weeklies" are there. (I already have access to those).

Also, the episodes are *not* available in my part of Ontario (Mississauga). I did both a "manual" and "automatic" search in my PVR - no dice. I believe it's playing *in Montreal's version of TSN* this Sunday.

No one has posted them on Usenet. TSN doesn't answer me. I'm getting desperate! :crazy:

Someone... please help!!! :pray:

Truth be told, I just saw the videos there and posted, I never even looked to check the language. As for TSN not showing it, that's odd. Here is the schedule for the main TSN and an episode is there this coming Sunday at 2:30 PM EST. TSN Habs (the Montreal TSN you refer to) only shows selected games during the regular season - there shouldn't be anything on that channel now until sometime in October as last night's game was their last.

http://www.tsn.ca/broadcast/schedule/?channel=tsn&date=04-28-2013&tz=0

I'd set the PVR and hope for the best. What the main TSN network shows country wide should be the same, even if your guide isn't picking it up for whatever reason. Hopefully that works out for you.

• 5 months later...

I liked Bergevin's franglais talking about Parros's injury: son chin et ses cheekbones.

I wonder how the players, coaches and management team really feel about this extra coverage. Bergevin seems to act like he knows the cameras are on him (and this show would be a disaster with Gauthier). And I wonder how effective his little speeches are, and how many other GMs are hands-on as he is.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is it always Gorges who's yelling "Come on guys! Let's go!" and such before every time they go out on the ice? I wonder what effect that has, if any - maybe it's mostly helpful for Gorges himself. I also wonder if most successful teams have a guy or two that do that.