Apr. 15, Flyers vs Habs, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

I know we'll get all the posters saying calm down... Blah blah blah..

It's games like this that send us on the road for a game 7. These games matter.

I know we'll get all the posters saying calm down... Blah blah blah..

It's games like this that send us on the road for a game 7. These games matter.

Yup, Boston is missing key players and we could be securing the division lead. Instead, they are coasting.

I dont think there is just some little thing wrong.. This is something to seriously worry about.. This is a team that has scored 3 out of 4 games, and they have 5 against us after we just gave up 5 2 nights ago.. Something is wrong, and we all need to expect to not make it out of the first round.. went from contender to pretender in 5 games..

I know we lost a pretty good defensive dman in Emelin, but this is just absolutely pathetic team defense. Everyone from Gorges, Markov and Subban who should be leading our D, have been horrible tonight.

Based on the way we are playing against a LOUSY flyers team, we are not only in danger of the Bruins passing us, but can also have the leafs pass us.

Was that not a clean hit?

Did losing Emelin hurt more than we thought?

I think it was clinching... Seemed to take the foot off the pedal.

Wait... Boarding, but Simmons gets nothing?

This is another loss... Embarrassing loss at that.

So I guess we're done playing defense for this season.

On a side note; sit DD, he's not producing offensively, not playing his usual hard on the forecheck and not covering his assignment in his own zone. Haven't been really impressed with his play since he signed his new deal.

I dont think there is just some little thing wrong.. This is something to seriously worry about.. This is a team that has scored 3 out of 4 games, and they have 5 against us after we just gave up 5 2 nights ago.. Something is wrong, and we all need to expect to not make it out of the first round.. went from contender to pretender in 5 games..

What's wrong is a journeyman Drewiske instead of Emelin and NB instead of Diaz. That and the forwards haven't been sharp with their defensive zone coverage.

I know that this will draw flames, but take a deep breath....Habs have time to correct this before the playoffs :habslogo:

I'm glad to see no one on here piling on Price. The defensive positioning has been porous and he has been hung out to dry on quite a few of these.

He looks off too. He is playing too deep, over reacting, and popping rebounds everywhere. Watch the highlights from Toronto... Riemer looks like Price should..big, confident, and economical in motion.

Not blaming all these goals on him, but he doesn't look right either. The whole team, except maybe Gally and Chucky seem to be resting for the playoffs.

What's wrong is a journeyman Drewiske instead of Emelin and NB instead of Diaz. That and the forwards haven't been sharp with their defensive zone coverage.

I know that this will draw flames, but take a deep breath....Habs have time to correct this before the playoffs :habslogo:

Emelin and Diaz has nothing to do with our forwards not taking away passing lanes or even covering their assignments in their own zone.

He looks off too. He is playing too deep, over reacting, and popping rebounds everywhere. Watch the highlights from Toronto... Riemer looks like Price should..big, confident, and economical in motion.

Not blaming all these goals on him, but he doesn't look right either. The whole team, except maybe Gally and Chucky seem to be resting for the playoffs.

Price is breaking in new equipment for the playoffs. Explains the big rebounds, and his weak 5-hole. New pads are stiffer making his movements a bit slower and not as fluent.

That's fair. He's not at his best, I was more saying that it's nice that he's not solely getting blamed. A quick scan on other boards and Twitter and you see an awful lot of vitriol whereas here, the criticism for tonight's performance is rightfully more balanced and not just thrown on his shoulders.

That's fair. He's not at his best, I was more saying that it's nice that he's not solely getting blamed. A quick scan on other boards and Twitter and you see an awful lot of vitriol whereas here, the criticism for tonight's performance is rightfully more balanced and not just thrown on his shoulders.

Twitter and FB posts are from people to lazy to actually talk hockey on a message bored.. I tend to think, from experience, that people that post on FB really don't know what they are talking about, so they post dumb comments just to see themselves talk..