Tampa Bay @ Habs, Slump Ending GDT, April 18th

JoeLassister

Good lord Plek.... Empty friggin net.

While Pleks should of hit that open net, he waited so long for a reason. He was desperately looking for an opening to get Gio his hat trick. Classy move, but in a game your up by 1 after 3 horrible games, that puck needs to go in the net.

Price needs to take his posts out for a steak dinner. An ugly, lucky win but this is the kind of win we needed to get back on track.

Next GDT is not on me. My job is done. :1gohabs:

We are not prepared to start resting you for the playoffs, just yet!

While Pleks should of hit that open net, he waited so long for a reason. He was desperately looking for an opening to get Gio his hat trick. Classy move, but in a game your up by 1 after 3 horrible games, that puck needs to go in the net.

Price needs to take his posts out for a steak dinner. An ugly, lucky win but this is the kind of win we needed to get back on track.

yes he should take his goal posts for steeak dinner, and I would pay big money to see that. :lol:

yes he should take his goal posts for steeak dinner, and I would pay big money to see that. :lol:

At the very least, he needs to talk to them nicely on a regular basis a la Patrick Roy.

Joel looks like she did it!

Commandant you get the 1st star of this thread however because Gio potted 2 Gino's!

Rats... I missed the Ginos!

Who got best supporting reactor?