Philadelphia at Montreal | October 5th, 2013 | 1900

lazy26

PK has not done much so far this season... No big hits, no big offence, it's early, but he needs to get it going.

I know it is early, but still...

I don't agree with this, though I can see why you'd think this. First, I think his offence has been fine, but there hasn't been much finish with others. (There was a great hit!) As for the hits, he almost killed someone in the TO game who ended up *giving up on the play* because he didn't want to get nailed. I'll take that over contact that could cause injury to Subban! And tonight he's made a couple of nice hits.

Someone needs to say something nice about Desharnais, may as well be me. He's looking a bit quicker out there, that should come in handy.

Markov's having a better game tonight, he's reading the play a lot better. Bouillon has 4 blocks in barely 10 minutes of ice time.

Briere has looked like total garbage for the first game and a half of the season. That's fairly meaningless, but it doesn't inspire confidence given that most of us found him a puzzling acquisition in the first place...

Desharnais: a definite concern. Given that he had to be motivated to start the season, that he looks invisible out there is troubling.

PK: come come, our best defenceman by far even though the numbers aren't there yet.

Price has looked damned good. Let's see if he can come up with that ever-elusive huge, key save next period.

All told, a real dud of a game, but the Habs have played with more discipline, and that's a good sign.

Can't just point to Briere. The ice has been littered with terrible players tonight. Just plain bad hockey.

Yes an average hockey fan would have flipped the channel or fallen asleep by now.

Someone needs to say something nice about Desharnais, may as well be me. He's looking a bit quicker out there, that should come in handy.

Markov's having a better game tonight, he's reading the play a lot better. Bouillon has 4 blocks in barely 10 minutes of ice time.

Well this gets a downvote. Nobody wants nice things said about Desharnais. :P

Briere has looked like total garbage for the first game and a half of the season. That's fairly meaningless, but it doesn't inspire confidence given that most of us found him a puzzling acquisition in the first place...

Desharnais: a definite concern. Given that he had to be motivated to start the season, that he looks invisible out there is troubling.

PK: come come, our best defenceman by far even though the numbers aren't there yet.

Price has looked damned good. Let's see if he can come up with that ever-elusive huge, key save next period.

All told, a real dud of a game, but the Habs have played with more discipline, and that's a good sign.

I was JUST going to say that! ... or something less relevant...

I hope Elller can pick up his game.

They're holding him to only one goal tonight. :-)

And Briere takes someone out.. ..oh.. it was himself.. for two minutes..