Nov. 19, Minnesota vs Montreal, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

Nice slew foot on Subban. In front of the ref. Good call, sir, good call.

Could have went both ways, they let the obvious unsportsmanlike call on Subban go when he threw Cooke's stick up ice as Cooke was skating away.

Not a bad first period, the Wild are not the type of team that's going to cure the Habs' offensive woes. Harding has allowed more than two goals once this year...coincidentally against Montreal no less.

The Pacioretty-Desharnais-Gallagher line looks good so far. The execution wasn't great but they had quite a few of the Habs' chances. A good start by them for sure.

Was that 3 elves on that Pleks line I saw? If they were matched with Boulillon and Diaz they wouldn't have anyone over 5-11 on the ice.

Is it me or do they look like a JM team right now?

They played hard at least.

Was that 3 elves on that Pleks line I saw? If they were matched with Boulillon and Diaz they wouldn't have anyone over 5-11 on the ice.

Is it me or do they look like a JM team right now?

They played hard at least.

With the style they're playing, they should just hire him back. It might be the only way a team built like this can compete. We can't sustain any pressure, so sit back and wait to get something off the rush.

Could have went both ways, they let the obvious unsportsmanlike call on Subban go when he threw Cooke's stick up ice as Cooke was skating away.

I don't generally take issue with what you have to say but...

Really?

Subban threw the stick when he looked at the ref and saw no call. If gets a call for that, I support the suspension he takes when he berates the ref for blatant favouritism - or whatever term he chooses to use.

• Upvote 1

The box score isn't working on NHL.com

Really?

Subban threw the stick when he looked at the ref and saw no call. If gets a call for that, I support the suspension he takes when he berates the ref for blatant favouritism - or whatever term he chooses to use.

Here here good sir.

Really?

Still doesn't change the fact he threw an opponents' stick in the direction of that opponent. You're 100% right in that it was a missed call but to me, throwing a stick is not an appropriate way to disagree with it.

Still doesn't change the fact he threw an opponents' stick in the direction of that opponent. You're 100% right in that it was a missed call but to me, throwing a stick is not an appropriate way to disagree with it.

What's even better is that he's certain to get a minor out of Subban.

Likely not boost his case for Olympics with tantrum.

And the French media goes wild...

I mean, ET LE BUT!

(Admittedly, DD is playing with far more confidence tonight.) Called back with the skate? Nice to see Patch go to the net regardless.