Jan. 24, Habs vs Wings, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

with this game over and clearly hard to watch.

Two stats to make me more upset.

Briere - 14 points

Jagr - 42 points

Not only is Jagr badly outscoring Briere, but he could have been our leading scorer

Thanks MB!

with this game over and clearly hard to watch.

Two stats to make me more upset.

Briere - 14 points

Jagr - 42 points

Not only is Jagr badly outscoring Briere, but he could have been our leading scorer

Thanks MB!

Yeah..I understand the appeal of Briere vs Jagr based on age, but how he could choose Briere after he had already signed DD is beyond me.

Dd and Pacs

Pleks and Jagr

Eller and Chucky.

Doesn't that make a lot more sense then signing a small center with no place to play him, while claiming you want to get bigger?

What a nightmare. Listening to windbag Gorges yell platitudes after he played very average hocke

Yep would make a great captain! Come on boys, i suck, but you shouldn't

• Upvote 1

how long have Subban and Markov been on during the last 5 min? must be at least 4 of the 5

Do we have to be behind before MT finally wakes up??

Pacioretty just skated in the complete opposite direct of the net after receiving that pass

I wish i could say that he's playing to get the coach fired. But I doubt the guys could conscoussly even execute on a plan like that right now.

We should trade for Ference and Bryce Salvador to get some more leadership out of bottom pairing defensemen. It would be a "big three" fitting of the modern day Habs.

No thanks. I don't want anything to do with the malfunctioning Ference. How's that leadership working out for Edmonton?

Subban must have been out there for 3 straight minutes when that goal was scored. he should have been off after that rush