Sabres vs Habs, March 25

Neech

Bernier is back tonight, gives up four. The Leafs are reeling.

Screw the leafs. Seeing them and the Bruins lose gives me pleasure!!!

great to see the Leafs putting the nail in their own coffin!!

We need to get things going to finish ahead of TB. PP goal to start with help!

We can't get any sustained pressure on Hackett. He's making the first save cause he can see the puck, and the Sabres are collapsing well around Hackett to clear the front of the net!

Our guys don't seem to want to get dirty tonight!!

We can't get any sustained pressure on Hackett. He's making the first save cause he can see the puck, and the Sabres are collapsing well around Hackett to clear the front of the net!

Our guys don't seem to want to get dirty tonight!!

You can tell hem 1000 times, don't overestimate opponent, bury your chances, out work them, etc etc. But they try and be cute with fancy plays and trap it up on defense.

Lose focus or something I guess?

Not sure where that came out of at the end of the game. Not a physical game up until that point. Cringed when Price got involved.

Ya agree with JCPetit on Price deserving first star. Would throw either the second or third star Hackett's way.

ok I understand we needed Price tonite in case buffalo got fiesty and he had to straighten them out. It makes perfect sense. Great game by the guys after they woke up. Good for patches 100 goals do you think he could hit 40 with vanek and DD? that would be something. And briere scores, and a nice goal too. All in all a very good part of a game. Too bad they couldn't get it going earlier and put these guys away. I mean this is not a good hockey team. Nolan has done a hell of a job with them. :)