Apr. 5, Detroit vs Montreal, 7 PM

dlbalr

Another soft call.

Come on... PK has to stay in the play... He is sliding way too early and taking himself out of the play. If you are going to lay down, don't slide out of the slot.

Sure he went down a little early.

I don't actually like that play at all when it so in tight, I only like that sliding play on fast rushes.

Anyway Frank will play half the rest of the game after his atrocity of a penalty.

Another soft call.

Come on... PK has to stay in the play... He is sliding way too early and taking himself out of the play. If you are going to lay down, don't slide out of the slot.

DD's back check was awesome as well.

#float

Sure he went down a little early.

I don't actually like that play at all when it so in tight, I only like that sliding play on fast rushes.

Anyway Frank will play half the rest of the game after his atrocity of a penalty.

not only does he still play, he usually ends up being one of the friggin leaders on defence in ice time

DD's back check was awesome as well.

#float

Yup... Tinordi and DD caused the two on one in the first play.

I just noticed that PK is overplaying a lot lately. Reminds me of a goalie over playing and getting out of position.

Galley is making me sick...

The penalty on Boo boo was soft and it wasn't a terrible penalty to take anyway.

So... Emelin gets jumped after a clean hit.... Offsetting.... Where was the instigator we always get?

In any case... Team is playing sloppy, but the goal scoring has been very impressive lately.

So if Tampa loses 1 of their remaining 3 games, or Montreal wins 1 of their remaining 3 games, Montreal gets home ice advantage... right?

Think Tampa have a game in hand on us...so 4 left, maximum point total is 101

• Upvote 1

We sure are finding a way to win. .and what's with all the goals!!!?

Lots of entertaining comments from the gang tonight. Fun stuff.

I can't help it. I love Franky. I'm a Cubist. I don't care if his best is long behind him. I just love that gutsy little guy. Always did. Would he agree to play in his fifties do ya think?

Love that guy.

God bless you Franky! :thumbs_up:

• Upvote 1

Great to see Emelin change the momentum back to us in the third with 3 big hits, seems he is getting his game back lately. Anybody seen PK Subban around? That guy that looks like him is an imposter...

Like the character Habs showed in the last 2 weeks or more, never seem to be out of a game....

There could be a reason why PK hasn't been playing a lot. MT is resting him for the playoffs or he could be nursing an injury.

MT needs to play Beaulieu and Tinordi for the playoffs.

There's also Pateryn who was a pillar in Hamilton all season, they have to bring up to see what he does. Drewiske should get a looksie as well.

The Habs are loaded in the backend, wouldn't surprise me if a few get traded before the draft....

Go HABS GO for he playoffsé.

There could be a reason why PK hasn't been playing a lot. MT is resting him for the playoffs or he could be nursing an injury.

MT needs to play Beaulieu and Tinordi for the playoffs.

There's also Pateryn who was a pillar in Hamilton all season, they have to bring up to see what he does. Drewiske should get a looksie as well.

The Habs are loaded in the backend, wouldn't surprise me if a few get traded before the draft....

Go HABS GO for he playoffsé.

I imagine d-schedule already made up for last couple 'practices'.

Boo-boo-Tinordi and maybe Weaver will get sat a game/two and Gorges-Beaulieu-Crankshaft will draw in a game or two (Pateryn with 14 goals, is 2nd in AHL d-goal scoring and likely 'deserves' a shot, but Habs just too deep).

Habs got 49points @ home and 48points on the road, nice balance (or poor home record, however you want to spin it).