Game 7, Canadiens vs Bruins, 7 PM

dlbalr

YES! What a great team performance!

Price was superb! Thought bourinval was great too. Just an all round gutsy game. Skated thier hearts out!

Bring on the Rangers! Do we get home ice?

Yup! Game one in MOntreal on saturday afternoon. I hate afternoon games, especially on a saturday!

I'm soooo proud of our boys!!!

Bring on the Rags!!!

And rightly so Habsfan, rightly so.

Dang this is GOOOOOOD

Finally, the alignment of the universe is back as it should be and we have eliminated the "big, bad, Broons" again!

God, how they must hate us! I love it.

Thank you Price, thank you, Briere and thank you MB for bringing Weise, Weaver and Vanek at the deadline.

Who would of thunk, Dale Weiss, playoff sniper :rofl:

4 wins from the Finals :1banana::1gohabs:

What a nice gift to be able to share this game with you guys all over the world, including a young fellow who got up with his dad early in the morning.

Didn't we just have a wonderful game.. a wonderful series.

My salute to you guys! :clap:

Finally, the alignment of the universe is back as it should be and we have eliminated the "big, bad, Broons" again!

God, how they must hate us! I love it.

Thank you Price, thank you, Briere and thank you MB for bringing Weise, Weaver and Vanek at the deadline.

Who would of thunk, Dale Weiss, playoff sniper :rofl:

4 wins from the Finals :1banana::1gohabs:

Ain't it wonderful!

• Upvote 1

Wow.

Just wow.

WHAT A GAME.

The Bruins were full value...and Iginla was a monster...but the Habs hung in there, keeping them mostly to the outside and no rebounds. I was wrong about us needing to outplay them in only one game in Boston. Between Price's supremacy and our clutch scoring, we didn't even need that!! :lol:

And how sweet was it that we banked the insurance marker off that gorilla? :scared:

Funny third period. I was expecting the Bruins to dominate, but the Habs actually had them bloody frustrated. I think at the end of the day, the Bruins could not match our insane level of desire and intensity, backed by SPEED.

Special props to Bournvial, who really had the crap kicked out of him all night be still gave the Bruins fits. The kid's a player.

My God, boys, we are close, with the best team we've had in years.

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :habslogo:

Blue et blanc eat rouge-Les Canadiens Les Canadiens!

They found the dogs they found the dogs!!!!!!

Nice!! Tony Marinaro was in Boston today!!! He is our good luck charm!

Blue et blanc eat rouge-Les Canadiens Les Canadiens!

They found the dogs they found the dogs!!!!!!

Hahahahaha.. AND the Horses!!

Nice!! Tony Marinaro was in Boston today!!! He is our good luck charm!

I'll take it!

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :habslogo:

And let's hope that Galchenyuk can get back in. He would be a boost. Not sure who comes out for him. Getting ahead of myself as I think he still has a bit of time to go before he can return

We beat one of the best teams in the league with luck, resilience and talent.

The three most important elements to win.

True indeed. Can you imagine how Bigfoot felt?

I think we have to congratulate MT as Pacman says, as they kept his confidence up throughout the dry periods and were doing that for the whole team.

Congats MT. Nice going, whether you made boo-boos or not, you sure got the team rolling and got it done.

I'd really like to see Chucky play in the next round!

The hockey gods are smiling down on our team!!! Damn this feels good!

Wow.

Just wow.

WHAT A GAME.

The Bruins were full value...and Iginla was a monster...but the Habs hung in there, keeping them mostly to the outside and no rebounds. I was wrong about us needing to outplay them in only one game in Boston. Between Price's supremacy and our clutch scoring, we didn't even need that!! :lol:

And how sweet was it that we banked the insurance marker off that gorilla? :scared:

Funny third period. I was expecting the Bruins to dominate, but the Habs actually had them bloody frustrated. I think at the end of the day, the Bruins could not match our insane level of desire and intensity, backed by SPEED.

Special props to Bournvial, who really had the crap kicked out of him all night be still gave the Bruins fits. The kid's a player.

Spot on as usual Cuke.. Pure passion and resilient speed.

And Bournival was a monster... the Bruins just couldn't overcome les glorieux in flight.

Yeah! This is SOOOOO goood.

I'd really like to see Chucky play in the next round!

The hockey gods are smiling down on our team!!! Damn this feels good!

Wouldn't that be awesome!

Let's just stay up all night enjoying this wonderful triumph over the Brownsville Bruisers.

How many points did we let Lucic get?

Wow.

Just wow.

WHAT A GAME.

You're starting to dream the dream there young feller... and why not??

Just reading a few tweets from Darren Dreger; apparently Lucic threatened both Weise and Emelin during the handshake. Classless by the Bruins though I'm surprised it made it to the media.Subban also said there were no kind words in the handshake

• Upvote 1

Just reading a few tweets from Darren Dreger; apparently Lucic threatened both Weise and Emelin during the handshake. Classless by the Bruins though I'm surprised it made it to the media.Subban also said there were no kind words in the handshake

Yer kiddin'!!

Alot of Habs fans seem to dislike afternoon games (not particulary on here). Any reason for that?

Probably just the age old Saturday night tradition.. it's what made Saturday night wonderful growing up in Montreal.. well.. aging.. if not actually growing up... :blush:

What's the over under on "they found the dogs" from Marinaro tomorrow? I say 10, with the Bleu-Blanc-Rouge song coming in with 8.

I miss all that in Toronto. I sometimes listened to his station on the computer.. thanks for reminding me of it.

Is it true he had a priest do a special blessing for PacMan?