Scratches: Brandon Pirri

Team Leaders Montreal Florida

Game Notes

Goals Pacioretty (14) Bjugstad (12) Puck Drop: 7:30 PM EST
Assists 3 tied with (15) Jokinen (15) National TV: N/A
Points Pacioretty (28) Ekblad (20) Regional TV: RDS, SNE, FS-F
PIMS Prust (78) Gudbranson (31) English Radio: TSN 690
+/- Pacioretty (+18) Ekblad (+8) French Radio: FM 98.5

OK it is cat killing time (but not pussy cats just those big panther types) . Do we know if Price is starting yet? The Panthers are not a playoff team at this point but they are only 3 points out so on any given night......

If Price starts I would say we win 4-2, if Tokarski starts, the team needs to be awake in the 1st, and it is anybody's game. That is not because Tokarski is no good, it is because he can't hold the team in there in the 1st like Carey. Let us hope the team does not take this one for granted. Maybe Le Genius should throw a fit before the 1st, why wait for the 2nd? Do it now. Ok I really need some goals out of Galchenyuk and Patches tonite. My fantasy team sucks, so let's all concentrate on ensuring they do some scoring. I am counting on you guys. :clap:

:gohabsgo::wavetowel::gohabsgo:

Price starting his 12th straight game?

Like i said after tokarskis last game, Price should play unless he is injured or slumping. No other reason to sit your best player.

With two sets of back-to-back games this week, Tokarski is bound to get a start. I'd pencil him in against NJ on Friday.

Price starting his 12th straight game?

Like i said after tokarskis last game, Price should play unless he is injured or slumping. No other reason to sit your best player.

I don't think they've officially announced the starter yet but my guess is Price since they're coming off the break; he's rested enough for the back-to-back. Tokarski needs to get one of the Friday/Saturday back-to-back games though. Price is getting awfully close to that 70-game pace which is too much for starters in the regular season, especially when they have a decent backup.

• Upvote 1

I don't think they've officially announced the starter yet but my guess is Price since they're coming off the break; he's rested enough for the back-to-back. Tokarski needs to get one of the Friday/Saturday back-to-back games though. Price is getting awfully close to that 70-game pace which is too much for starters in the regular season, especially when they have a decent backup.

That would be great. This is my fifth game, and i've seen Budaj three times. I can't wait.

Really? Where did you see him? How is he doing?

He sucks. To boot, my dad and sister paid 160 a piece to get tickets last year to Bruins/Canadiens (the game the Habs broke their winning streak/Emelin sent Lucic ass over tea kettle) and Therrien played Budaj.

Has he gotten his first win in the AHL yet? He's fourth on the Jets' depth chart.

He sucks. To boot, my dad and sister paid 160 a piece to get tickets last year to Bruins/Canadiens (the game the Habs broke their winning streak/Emelin sent Lucic ass over tea kettle) and Therrien played Budaj.

Has he gotten his first win in the AHL yet? He's fourth on the Jets' depth chart.

I went to see the habs in NJ last year (Budaj) and against the rangers in NY this year (tokarski).

Aggregate price per ticket 140$.

FML

Can't take the Panthers for granted. They have 6 solid D-men an above average Goalie and some decent pieces up front. Bjugstad and Barkov could be a formidable 1-2 up the middle for years for them. The current 3rd line looks pretty legit too.

Ekblad is second on the team in scoring only one point behind Bjugstad with 19 PTS in 33 GP. That is crazy, imagine how good he could be in 6 years when he's 24.

• Upvote 1

Sorry man, I thought you meant this year.

No he is not doing well 11 games played 0 win 5 losses 4 ties 3.52 gaa and .0889 svp

Home | Advertise | Feedback | Usage | Privacy | FA

Bournival instead of Malhotra. It was written on the wall. We will have a much better 4th line tonight. Yes, Malhotra wins face-offs, but nothing happens after that. About time MT tries something else.

Bournival instead of Malhotra. It was written on the wall. We will have a much better 4th line tonight. Yes, Malhotra wins face-offs, but nothing happens after that. About time MT tries something else.

With a backup goalie, I'd rather the extra certainty with faceoffs in this game.

Don't worry. The youngsters will do a fine job.

Not to the extent of Malhotra's 60+%. When you're going to have a goalie who has hardly played in a month in the lineup, he's going to be prone to cover the puck, he won't be brimming with confidence. Not having that faceoff ace is going to sting. It's fine that they're giving him a game off but a game with Tokarski in net is not the time to do it in my opinion.

Andrighetto, the natural winger, will play centre while Bournival, the natural centre, will play the wing. I know they've used Andrighetto at C in the minors but I also remember that being an absolute disaster over two periods in Dallas. I don't know why they're so afraid to play Bournival there, he's the much safer bet of the two.

Andrighetto, the natural winger, will play centre while Bournival, the natural centre, will play the wing. I know they've used Andrighetto at C in the minors but I also remember that being an absolute disaster over two periods in Dallas. I don't know why they're so afraid to play Bournival there, he's the much safer bet of the two.

Only Le Genius knows :ph34r: and it's a big secret :)

• Upvote 1

Not sure why Therrien would sit Malholtra tonight. As Dlbalr said, it would be useful to have the veteran defender in with the rookie back-up goalie. Are we sure he is a healthy scratch? Malholtra had a grand total of 13 points for Carolina last year (7-6-13 in 69 games) so I don't know why his lack of offense would be a surprise or an issue for the coach.

If he is a healthy scratch I don't like the timing of this move, but as long as it doesn't hurt the team I don't care