GDT - In the Ghetto: Islanders @ Habs on Hometown Hockey from Cornerbrook Newfoundland

Commandant

Fleischman/DD/Weise are why MTL is doing so well. Patches/Plex/Gally have been steady performers for years (No knock on DD), but both lines are producing at first line rates right now. This team is damn interesting to watch! Now all we need is to figure out Chucky's RWer. Wayne Simmonds could use a change of scenery :nuts:

Fleischman/DD/Weise are why MTL is doing so well. Patches/Plex/Gally have been steady performers for years (No knock on DD), but both lines are producing at first line rates right now. This team is damn interesting to watch! Now all we need is to figure out Chucky's RWer. Wayne Simmonds could use a change of scenery :nuts:

Well, Ghetto has been really good tonight if you ask me. As frustrating as the Galy line can be, it's had some extended periods of pressure in the O-zone tonight. I'd come back with the same configuration next time, see if some more consistent chemistry can develop.

Imagine if we could get THAT line clicking? We'd be a bona-fide powerhouse.

Well, Ghetto has been really good tonight if you ask me. As frustrating as the Galy line can be, it's had some extended periods of pressure in the O-zone tonight. I'd come back with the same configuration next time, see if some more consistent chemistry can develop.

That's a good point, for some reason my mind was set on Ghetto being temporary but if he earns it I'd love to see him stick with the team

Semin will get some chances with Pacs tonight. Maybe this is his last real chance.

I'll take Weiss , DD, or Chucky on the pp over Pleks all day.

Yeah...it's not like Plekanec leads all Montreal forwards in power play points or anything. Oh wait, he does lead all Montreal forwards in power play points. Taking your best point getter and #1 C off the PP is an odd strategy.

That's a good point, for some reason my mind was set on Ghetto being temporary but if he earns it I'd love to see him stick with the team

Him being an injury call-up more or less makes it temporary (barring more injuries) so it's easy to think Andrighetto is a temporary guy.

Imagine if we could get THAT line clicking? We'd be a bona-fide powerhouse.

SCAREEEE.... :nuts:

Pateryn 3shots/4 hits and playing solid once again..

Ya Don.. he looked really good a couple of times I noticed.

Semin's gunna feel real good if they score...