Mike Condon
Ben Scrivens

Team Leaders
G Max Pacioretty (23)
A P.K. Subban (42)
PTS P.K. Subban (47)
+/- Brendan Gallagher (+11)
PIMS P.K. Subban (73)
Injuries: N. Beaulieu, D. Carr, D. Desharnais, B. Flynn, T. Gilbert, J. Petry, C. Price
Scratches: Victor Bartley, Mike Brown, Lucas Lessio,

Anaheim Ducks (34-19-8)

Projected Lineup

extralarge.png

David Perron - Ryan Getzlaf - Mike Santorelli
Jamie McGinn - Rickard Rakell - Corey Perry
Andrew Cogliano - Ryan Kesler - Jakob Silfverberg
Nick Ritchie - Nate Thompson - Ryan Garbutt

Cam Fowler - Kevin Bieksa
Hampus Lindholm - Josh Manson
Clayton Stoner - Sami Vatanen

John Gibson
Frederik Andersen

Team Leaders
G Corey Perry (26)
A Ryan Getzlaf (42)
PTS Ryan Getzlaf (51)
+/- Getzlaf/Perron (+14)
PIMS Kevin Bieksa (73)
Injuries: Simon Despres, Brandon Pirri, Chris Stewart
Scratches: Shawn Horcoff (susp.),

Puck Drop: 10:00 PM EST TV: RDS, SNE Radio: TSN 690 FM 98.5

Time to give Scrivins a chance isn't it...Corey Perry is hoping so.

Morgan Ellis cant be any worse than Bartley can he (and if so :thumbs_down::thumbs_up:)?

(if they are experimenting, maybe should try line of McCarron-Galchenyuk-Gallagher)

Guest Stogey24

And Therrien cancels another practice. After the shit showing they put fourth Monday, you'd think they'd be on the rink, getting their shit together. Instead Therrien would rather golf, because this will be the last trip he gets out west with the Habs.

'Getting their shit together', are you losing it Stogey? Bartley could practice till cows come home and not be NHL calibre, Condon is a rookie and doing as best as can be expected, etc

And who wouldn't rather golf than practice?

Will Matteau dress today?

And Therrien cancels another practice. After the shit showing they put fourth Monday, you'd think they'd be on the rink, getting their shit together. Instead Therrien would rather golf, because this will be the last trip he gets out west with the Habs.

Maybe they should go bowling?

Going to the game tonight and I can't lie I'm hoping for a win. Ducks have really turned it around this year though and on paper this doesn't even look like a match. Seems Perron has really given them a spark since his arrival and I wish we'd taken a shot at acquiring him (or at least any player with top 6 potential) even though he's undersized.

Maybe he's going to twist one up with Snoop and PK. Talk about a weird hang...

Probably his last trip out west as an NHL coach....

Wow! McCarron is playing second line tonight, and center no less. A quick ascension for one of the game's rising stars!

Pacioretty - Plekanec - Gallagher

Eller - McCarron - Galchenyuk

Mitchell - Danault - Byron

Matteau - De la Rose - Andrighetto

Markov - Subban

Emelin - Pateryn

Ellis - Barberio

Scrivens

I have... so many problems with this.

The only question I have is will it be a more one sided loss than San Jose was?

We're facing the Ducks, who had the opposite season of us. They are also the reason why Marc Bergevin is allowed to have confidence in his coach and that the Habs will turn this around. If Boudreau got fired back in December, he would have been alone in trying to keep his coach around despite a bad season.

I kinda want to beat them.

Guest Stogey24

Let's be real, McCarron centring Chucky and Eller won't last more than a period

Wow! McCarron is playing second line tonight, and center no less. A quick ascension for one of the game's rising stars!

lol

Therrien just doesn't understand what makes a good centre. Brian Flynn has been our Manny Malhotra at centre and whenever both him and Mitchell are healthy, he played Flynn on the wing. Mitchell is good too, but both guys and Galchenyuk were better than Desharnais and Eller, who constantly got faceoff duties over them.

By December, Therrien should have figured out that Flynn and Mitchell should be our bottom six centres. Now we've brought up DLR who he tries at centre and now Danault and McCarron, who the team seems more fixed to play at centre than Galchenyuk when both Mitchell and Flynn are signed next season. What are we doing?

Habs who play centre now: Plekanec, Galchenyuk (forced to wing), Desharnais (injured), Eller, McCarron, Danault, De la Rose, Mitchell, Flynn (injured)

Guest Stogey24

Mike Weaver was doing an interview on TSN. He was asked what it was like have Therrien as a coach. Weaver said his second year wasn't great and that the old school style of yelling at players doesn't work anymore....

Alot of players that leave the Habs, seem to have a rift with Therrien

We're facing the Ducks, who had the opposite season of us. They are also the reason why Marc Bergevin is allowed to have confidence in his coach and that the Habs will turn this around. If Boudreau got fired back in December, he would have been alone in trying to keep his coach around despite a bad season.

I kinda want to beat them.

Boudreau adjusted the Duck's game plan because what they were doing wasn't working. Le Genius doesn't think they are doing anything wrong and just makes frivolous excuses for having the worst record in the NHL since December.

Pacioretty - Plekanec - Gallagher

Eller - McCarron - Galchenyuk

Mitchell - Danault - Byron

Matteau - De la Rose - Andrighetto

Markov - Subban

Emelin - Pateryn

Ellis - Barberio

Scrivens

I have... so many problems with this.

I am counting 10 players in this lineup that wasn't there opening night.....10!!! That's over half of the team that is different from the one that had the best start in Canadiens history. What a crazy season

I am counting 10 players in this lineup that wasn't there opening night.....10!!! That's over half of the team that is different from the one that had the best start in Canadiens history. What a crazy season

I was just looking at the lineup and how awful it is compared to the first game.