Dec. 2, Habs vs Sharks, 10:30 PM

dlbalr

7 minutes ago, Stogey24 said:

Sometimes I just see the 7 on the jersey and think Pacioretty is having a great shift, then I realize it's Radulov and it all makes sense 

The hustle should be a dead giveaway that it's not Max.

1 minute ago, Stogey24 said:

True colours are showing again. Game should be 5 or 6 nothing

It should actually be 5-2 or so....bad luck for Rad on that post, and any other supposed top-line player getting a chance like useless Max had likely would have scored.

5 minutes ago, habs rule said:

Hey this game ain't over yet. :gohabsgo::clap:   :1gohabs:

Come on guys we can still win this. No negative thoughts

Next goal and it's anyone's game. Feels really optimistic though. 

This is probably a bad thing but Shaw's been our best player on the California road trip so far. He seems to have a reputation, especially out West. Once he gets more games under his belt out East, I can see how it will be a good thing to have him against rival teams, especially in the playoffs. 

• Upvote 1

I still haven't cooled off after that loss...someone needs to check Max to see if the big lazy bastard even has a pulse; how the hell can you play with that little focus and effort when:

1. You're a supposed top-line player.

2. You're the captain of the Montreal Canadiens.

3. You have 16 family members watching, including a grandmother that's watching you play for the first time.

HOW?!  It's downright sickening.

Guest Stogey24

I fell asleep just before the third. That was a struggle to watch. The defensive was way too aggressive. Left price out to dry numerous times.

The Canadiens have only three wins in their last nine games and the offence has dried up.

Who's giving out all the -1's? pretty easy to click button puss  

10 hours ago, sbhatt said:

Is there a market for a slumping undersized 6M dollar center with another year at that price left on his contract?

Pretty much any player can be traded.  It all depends on if a team wants to sell a player for pennies on the dollar or take a worse contract back.  I don't think they'd necessarily have to do that with Plekanec either.  He's been around long enough that he has a good reputation around the league.  There's bound to be a team or two out there that thinks a change of scenery would help and/or he's off to a slow start.  That said, I don't think Bergevin is at a spot yet where he really wants to move him.

35 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

Pretty much any player can be traded.  It all depends on if a team wants to sell a player for pennies on the dollar or take a worse contract back.  I don't think they'd necessarily have to do that with Plekanec either.  He's been around long enough that he has a good reputation around the league.  There's bound to be a team or two out there that thinks a change of scenery would help and/or he's off to a slow start.  That said, I don't think Bergevin is at a spot yet where he really wants to move him.

Someone would certainly take Plekanec, but I suspect it'd be closer to the deadline. He's exactly the type of guy teams like to add when they're loading up.

Can the Habs beat these western teams that are skilled but play a 'heavy' game? Would you put money on them to win a seven game series against such a team? It's an important question if this is supposed to be The Year.

8 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

Someone would certainly take Plekanec, but I suspect it'd be closer to the deadline. He's exactly the type of guy teams like to add when they're loading up.

Can the Habs beat these western teams that are skilled but play a 'heavy' game? Would you put money on them to win a seven game series against such a team? It's an important question if this is supposed to be The Year.

They outplayed San Jose for 50 minutes and were a bit unlucky to hit the post 3 times. Plus the chances both chucky and max missed.  With a little better puck luck, they win the game. 

2 hours ago, Stogey24 said:

I fell asleep just before the third. That was a struggle to watch. The defensive was way too aggressive. Left price out to dry numerous times.

The Canadiens have only three wins in their last nine games and the offence has dried up.

Who's giving out all the -1's? pretty easy to click button puss  

Haha, dunno, but I gave this post a plus!

Habs have not been dominated yet, hockey is like that sometimes, they could have won again if some luck...

Agree though that center is a problem, need some muscle at C in the line up...

1 minute ago, Commandant said:

They outplayed San Jose for 50 minutes and were a bit unlucky to hit the post 3 times. Plus the chances both chucky and max missed.  With a little better puck luck, they win the game. 

Exactly...