Canadiens @ Kings, Dec 4, 15:00 ET

illWill

Well it should be a shooting gallery with Peter Buds in net. Do they have a backup? Does it matter?

OK this is called an opportunity, a goalie who couldn't make any team (except for injury).

Hit em early, hit em hard, and often. Gallager go be that heat seeking missile we love so much. Go for the net young man go. Weber hard low shots form the point. Markov move to offence when you can.

Rads Patches Chucky. let's go get some GOALS!

:gohabsgo::clap::1gohabs:

17 minutes ago, habs rule said:

Well it should be a shooting gallery with Peter Buds in net. Do they have a backup? Does it matter?

OK this is called an opportunity, a goalie who couldn't make any team (except for injury).

Their backup is Jeff Zatkoff, who started the season as the #2 but with the run Budaj is on, he's not getting that spot back any time soon.  Budaj has allowed more than two goals just three times in the last 14 games (one of those coming against Montreal).  On paper it may seem like a major advantage in goal but good old Flanders has played surprisingly well this season.

Kirk Muller our new head coach before new years? I say it will happen if we lose against kings today.

If it happens this losingstreak could be the best to happen for this team in a long time. 

But of course I want a win and that Pacs and BGally has a big part of that.

Just now, Dalhabs said:

Kirk Muller our new head coach before new years? I say it will happen if we lose against kings today.

If it happens this losingstreak could be the best to happen for this team in a long time. 

But of course I want a win and that Pacs and BGally has a big part of that.

They went through a really rough stretch last year (way worse than this) and didn't change the coach.  Losing out West, a trip they never do well on, isn't going to make Bergevin turn around and fire Therrien within a few weeks, especially when they sit one point out of first overall in the league.  A shakeup trade or two will be made before it comes to that and given the cap constraints, they need to wait a bit before they can make that type of move.

2 minutes ago, Dalhabs said:

Im just thinking maybe MB feels he cant let same thing happen again.

It's possible (especially given what just happened in Florida, it certainly can't be ruled out) but there seems to be a level of trust between Bergevin and Therrien that digs deeper than many would like.  Given Bergevin's patience when it comes to an out-of-their-league AHL coaching staff, a team that has done nothing but lose in past years, I have to think he's going to be patient with a coach that has had some success when it comes to wins and losses since he rejoined Montreal.  At the very least, I can see Bergevin thinking he owes Therrien a trade or two first and the trade market is dead right now.  Unless there are some really strange things going on behind the scenes, I don't see the Habs even entertaining the thought of a coaching change any time soon.

Boy, the Therrien haters are living in fantasy land. MB did not dump MT even after a total, tire-fire debacle of a season last year. He traded the franchise's only homegrown non-goalie superstar in 30 years because said superstar didn't fit into MT's bullsh*t 'system.' He is NOT, after all that, going to fire Therrien while the team is at or near the top of the standings. Therrien is here to stay. GIVE IT UP.

• Upvote 1

Maybe Radulov will be the Habs 'Hossa' and help give them enough offensive firepower in playoffs? But really would be a bonus if one of rookies can step up and start making an impact...

I am looking at you Lehkonen! <_<