Feb. 9, Habs vs Coyotes, 9 PM

dlbalr

zyJYS0A.jpg

Well well well, looks like the Coyotes first goal was offside. How come I noticed that but nobody else did? 

Note: I didn't see the goal happen in real time, only caught the replay later in the second period 

37 minutes ago, illWill said:

zyJYS0A.jpg

Well well well, looks like the Coyotes first goal was offside. How come I noticed that but nobody else did? 

Note: I didn't see the goal happen in real time, only caught the replay later in the second period 

Saw the offside as well

Let's get Patches with the hat trick :gohabsgo:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sbhatt said:

I think you have to give Montoya the next start.  I also think you have to order Carey to see a sports psychologist ASAP...something is going on between his ears and it's getting worse.

Yeah, the next two games are back to back, so I was expecting Montoya to get the non-conference opponent anyways. 

Big win, fun game!  Pretty good effort from the team overall, Carey did his impression of a Leafs goalie, but we still got the two points after an exciting OT.  Radu a monster again.  I liked the OT deployment except for Pleks, although he managed to acquit himself well by making a nice pass and leaving the ice.  

I'm a tad worried about Carey's psychology as well.  He's behaved very differently this season from previously in his career.  He has a lot more of the spotlight with PK gone, and he's been talked up since 2014 to the point where he's probably over-rated.  Certainly not in the Vezina discussion this year without a huge finish.