Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

I know I suck. Want me to prove it? ;)

:lol:

I came back from the dentist. had two teeth repaired and still have to go two more time for the rest.

thank god for the insurance !!

I used to golf a lot, but I got sick of having to pay every time I wanted to play. So I took up tennis and frisbee golf, only have to pay for the equipment, which is cheap.

I only go to the city courses, it's like 10 bucks to get on. Even then, I've never paid my own green fees. I rarely golf private because collared shirts SUCK. Nothing like hitting the course in basketball shorts and a football jersey, haha.

Except for one private course in BC by Invemere. Grey Wolf or something, I forget what it's called, but my dads boss owns it and gets us a free tee time whenever we spend the weekend at his cabin. Green fees are like $110 a head. :wacko:

We don't play golf in Montreal... we play floor/street hockey :D

street hockey rules

first thing when I'll have my home is to buy a net at canadian tires

We don't play golf in Montreal... we play floor/street hockey :D

Damnit, I miss playing street hockey. The last time I actually played was on my 18th birthday. I stopped because ######ed people kept head-hunting on me. However, maybe I'll have to look around Nanaimo for people to play with.

street hockey rules

first thing when I'll have my home is to buy a net at canadian tires

For sure! Not for me though, I hate playing net, lol. I'm sure I'll find someone to put in it... :D

private courses are over rated.

Public all the way.

In my birth town, Longueuil (near Montréal) we got Le Parcours du Cerf. This course has been awarded to be the most beautiful public course of Canada 4 years in a row 1997 to 2000. Lucky i lived 7 minutes far from there...

For sure! Not for me though, I hate playing net, lol. I'm sure I'll find someone to put in it... :D

I'M your man, manh

Yeah, I went with April for a reason.

Sorry, Maca just left himself open there. :lol: Feel free to diss the Avs.

two words: josé théodore