Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

Hmm, nothing some hot wax couldn't fix.

By the way, ten bucks says the mods kill that picture.

We can only hope so.

I hate how they stick that picture right in the middle of SI's swimsuit edition. Ugh.

:lol::lol:

I'm faster then you. Back in my heyday I could do the 100 in that time.

Well in that case you're by far the fastest swimmer who's ever lived. :rolleyes:

You sure you know what you're talking about?

I saw in the members section that there are people with minus 1 posts!!

I know Fanpuck's old account is like that, thats from when the site was hacked around Christmas 2005.

Man, that was so long ago. I've been here a while. :wacko:

not joking. well it wasn't that fast but it was under a minute. I didn't have to breathe on the first 50m. Plus my frame means I can go pretty darn fast.

That's atleast possible, that you went under a minute. But I doubt if you weren't actually timed. If you just started swimming this year then I really don't belive you. It means if you practice another year you'll be Olympics calibre. :blink:

That's atleast possible, that you went under a minute. But I doubt if you weren't actually timed. If you just started swimming this year then I really don't belive you. It means if you practice another year you'll be Olympics calibre. :blink:

lol no when I was shorter and skinnier I was on the swim team for about 6 years.

lol no when I was shorter and skinnier I was on the swim team for about 6 years.

:blink:

A short and skinny PTG? You mean way back when you were only 6'4 and 190 lbs?

After yesterday's practice I met my coach and he told me our GM has found a new sponsor and that they are thinking about a new uniform.

Right now we are playing in red, white and blue (why do you think I joined that team in the first place).

So, I just mailed our GM with a great idea..

you guessed it..

montreal_home.gifmontreal_away.gif

Here's hoping he likes it B)

Go :hlogo: go!

Looks good m8, i hope it goed through!!!

I had to drive the Canadian Women softball team today (damn good looking girls), and i talked to a guy from the medical staff. He was from Toronto, and i asked him about the Leafs. He hated the Leafs, was a Habs fan. I liked him immediately

Edited by Dutch_Habs_Fan