Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

Haven't played in a while but I play every position. Although overall, goal's my weakest position. I like defense a lot but I'm a solid forward too. So I view myself as a two-way forward who can play physical. :lol: My secret weapon? The Rolston slapshot! ^_^

Yea it's kind of sounding like I'm great everywhere but to be totally honest with you, I have no real weaknesses. I guess I try to make too many nice passes so I goof some up.

Yeah, I can play pretty much anywhere but with all the money I've spent on goalie equipment, I try to stay in net, it'd be a waste of money if I didn't. We've got a local street hockey league around here in the summer that I always join with my friends and I'm usually in net, we've won it the past couple of years.

Sometimes I'll play forward because everyone compliments my wrist shot. My slap shots suck but people tell me my wrist shot reminds them of Joe. I dunno about that because it probably doesn't have the same amount of power but I can pick and choose where to shoot on a dime.

I suck balls at D though, I get bored and pinch and then get caught out of position, haha.

you can also bring one of them peanutbutter-jam ham hot dog from that restaurant .mmm :rolleyes:

Don't forget the Cap'n Crunch!

And really nice house marky, congrats.

Yeah, I can play pretty much anywhere but with all the money I've spent on goalie equipment, I try to stay in net, it'd be a waste of money if I didn't. We've got a local street hockey league around here in the summer that I always join with my friends and I'm usually in net, we've won it the past couple of years.

Sometimes I'll play forward because everyone compliments my wrist shot. My slap shots suck but people tell me my wrist shot reminds them of Joe. I dunno about that because it probably doesn't have the same amount of power but I can pick and choose where to shoot on a dime.

Nyce. I've got a pretty decent wrister myself but by the sounds of it, yours probably kills mine. ;)

I guess because through all my years of playing defense in soccer, and how I hate the opposition scoring, I go out of my way in preventing it from happening. Less goals against and more goals for wins games. :D

Nyce. I've got a pretty decent wrister myself but by the sounds of it, yours probably kills mine. ;)

I guess because through all my years of playing defense in soccer, and how I hate the opposition scoring, I go out of my way in preventing it from happening. Less goals against and more goals for wins games. :D

Well like I said, I prefer being in net.

I'll take a nice glove save over a goal any day of the week. I remember during a tourney at school, the mask I was wearing had no throat protector, I took a 20 foot slap shot to the throat. No serious damage, it wasn't a rubber puck. Just a giant welt and a big black bruise for a week.

I'll do anything to keep the puck out. :D

That's a nice house. I live in a townhouse too, not quite that fancy though.

its not as big as it looks but we'll be good for many years.

Oh i dont think that would be a problem, i only dont know how much we're allowed to bring in :D

We also would bring some La Chouffe while we're at it...;)

I think we can find la Chouffe in quebec. anyways, whenever you come in montreal you'll be welcomed in my house.

priceless-hockey-fans.jpg

I like it because the guy holding the souvenirs sign iswearing a Nucks jersey! :lol:

I LOL'd looking at it. I liked the part where it said, wives at home........ ;)

CS keep looking closely...The nucks guy is sitting, the habs guys are holding ;)

I think he needs his beer :D

:lol:

Man... how sad of me. I thought for some reason he was holding it from the bottom. Like this>>>> :ghg:

I think he's enjoying his beer. A lot of fun sitting next to crazy habs fans. ;)