Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

Let's see here, you're blaming your disability for your lack of being able to read my posts correctly. And in this case, what I said was extremely clear and succinct, there was no understanding involved, as you incorrectly claim. Hmm, yeah, that's not the first type at all.

ADD doesn't make you shake involuntarily like you have Parkinson's. It can make you feel antsy, but physical actions driven by ADD are still voluntary. For example, you feel the need to get up and walk around in class, but you're voluntarily walking. It doesn't cause involuntary movement. If you're shaking involuntarily, then you don't have ADD.

where is my attitude of oh ###### it i'm ######ed anyway? I don't. I was explaining lasps I have where the ###### does this come off as I don't give a damn? honestly.

having LD is different the ADHD. They are two different things.

For all those posts that aren't worth making a thread about.

I would say it's not worth making a thread about Pierre and his crutch. Ergo it's fine for this thread. In fact, I'd say most of Pierre's posts should go in here, because they aren't worth talking about and are often very random.

yeah the Pierre Fanny arguments/discussions are getting really anoying. I thought i was the only one getting irritated, glad its not me. Its them!!

No more annoying than trying to have a discussion with someone who doesn't read your posts and then blames a disability. First it's ADD, then it's ADHD. People with those things can read and understand it.

By the way, nobody is making you read our discussion.

:popcorn:

:clap:

POPCORN FTW!!

Edited by Captain_Stealth

I start my newest shift doing the live-to-air broadcast at The Courthouse tomorrow night. If anybody in Toronto goes there, I'll be the guy behind the mixer who will look like he isn't enjoying the club music. (Psst, that's because I actually won't be enjoying the club music.)

I know, but i have to scroll a lot in this nice topic. Its taking a lot of space in this topic.....(and a lot of other ones) It takes all the fun away...

Use your moderator powers good once in a while, i know its hard...

THIS IS ABOUT NOTHING!!

Let me be the first to congratz Mr vandenBoer AKA Farmer :unsure:

boy or girl?

Already bought a computer for the little person?? ;)

This thread stinks now.

At 7:53 pm tonight, I officially became an uncle

just hope that you didn't become a daddy at the same time, that would be too wierd for me :lol:

congratz to you sister/brother.

just hope that you didn't become a daddy at the same time, that would be too wierd for me :lol:

congratz to you sister/brother.

:huh:

He's talking about his cat.

what is it with me and older women. crazy

while jets was an uncle I was partying it up

Oh great. Older women now....

Seriously, people don't care if grandmas are hitting on you.

hahaha

well I wrote that when I was drunk, i could give you long messages like i'd give faerie, next time.

So it was YOU who drove Faerie to insanity!

hahaha. I was experimenting on how drunk i could get, wrote everything down etc. Like a science experiment. twas bored.

no no faerie thought they were funny. So i drive him nuts, he drove himself to that point in the road.

Maybe he's walking down a road as we type?

well he *lived* in my area more or less which is known as "scarewood" or which gives nanaimo its "surrey by the sea" moniker. I doubt he's the type that would walk the streets, that would be more common in Vancouver i think.

yet now its becoming posh-in the ghetto-woods. They're gentrifying this place so quickly its hysterical. A starbucks is moving into ghetto mall. :blink:

I would say it's not worth making a thread about Pierre and his crutch. Ergo it's fine for this thread. In fact, I'd say most of Pierre's posts should go in here, because they aren't worth talking about and are often very random.

No more annoying than trying to have a discussion with someone who doesn't read your posts and then blames a disability. First it's ADD, then it's ADHD. People with those things can read and understand it.

If his posts aren't worth talking about then why do you argue with him about every single one of them?

If his posts aren't worth talking about then why do you argue with him about every single one of them?

Bitton and logic. Interesting.

;)

bitton's a smart dude, he's got ideas.

Pierre's first crush.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.