GAME# 69 Habs vs Panthers 7PM Thursday March 16th 2023

DON

36 minutes ago, Prime Minister Koivu said:

Yeah….five and a game for this?!?!?!

I can't even see what "this" really is ...so to answer the question ... maybe.

It certainly didn't look like Suzuki's crosscheck warranted a major penalty and a game misconduct. 

Drouin: amazingly, he is apparently tied for 1st with Suzuki for most point with the Habs in 2023.  

The 1st period was the 12 time in the NHLs history that 2 teams scored 10 goals in a period.  There have only been 2 other games with 10 goals scored in the 1st period.  Fortunately, the Habs still hold the record for most goals in the 1st period at 8, set back in 1922.

Paul Maurice:  "I've never seen anything like that before in 25 years (of coaching).  There were more goals than chances to score."

14 minutes ago, Sir_Boagalott said:

It certainly didn't look like Suzuki's crosscheck warranted a major penalty and a game misconduct. 

Drouin: amazingly, he is apparently tied for 1st with Suzuki for most point with the Habs in 2023.  

The 1st period was the 12 time in the NHLs history that 2 teams scored 10 goals in a period.  There have only been 2 other games with 10 goals scored in the 1st period.  Fortunately, the Habs still hold the record for most goals in the 1st period at 8, set back in 1922.

Paul Maurice:  "I've never seen anything like that before in 25 years (of coaching).  There were more goals than chances to score."

He started getting points once the games became absolutely meaningless, and then acts like an irresponsible rookie by being late for practice.

I can’t wait for this bum to be gone! I just wish it was Hoffman and Armia’s last years as well. I’m can’t believe MB wasted over $11m of cap room on these three bums!