Game #70: Canadiens at Kraken, 23 March, 9 PM EDT

Joshua Roy is still out of action, and so is Martin St-Louis. Will Struble and Ylonen sit in the press box again? Check here tomorrow to find out that answer and more.

Kraken_Canadiens_Hockey_11560-a91f1.jpg

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, DON said:

:gohabsgo:

Come on top six, score a few.

Three goals with the first or second line one the ice enough? In one period? :D  (The fourth line did add one, too.)

I don't love picking up points in the situation we are in, but it's hard not to be happy seeing Cayden Primeau putting together some impressive performances the past couple of weeks.  He just might be the solid goaltender we need to pair with Montembeault after all.

23 minutes ago, sbhatt said:

I don't love picking up points in the situation we are in, but it's hard not to be happy seeing Cayden Primeau putting together some impressive performances the past couple of weeks.  He just might be the solid goaltender we need to pair with Montembeault after all.

I agree, and I generally don't want to cheer for the Habs to lose but this would have been a good game to drop.  However, I'm glad their losing streak ended at 4.

Damn, it's too bad Premeau didn't get his 3rd shutout this year.  I somewhat blame Arber for the Krakens lone goal.  No clue why Arber got his stick out in front of the shot.  I would have preferred to see Arber skate right at the guy and shove him right onto his ass instead.  

Great to see Slaf still going on his rampage.  Who doesn't want to see that continue?  

Ylonen with 4 shots and bit more icetime.

Slaf's last few games, producing vs some good teams..

image.png