Game Thread /ottawa @ Montréal / 10-04-2006

mathieu30

To be honest, both the officiating and the announcing is horrible. They wanted a call on Komisarek for diving when he obviously lost his balance after he got shoved earlier in the period. Wow, I didn't realize Sportsnet was this bad.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, both the officiating and the announcing is horrible. They wanted a call on Komisarek for diving when he obviously lost his balance after he got shoved earlier in the period. Wow, I didn't realize Sportsnet was this bad.

Still better than the Leafs fans.. er... TSN announcers

1. I knew the reffing was going to be bad. I have always thought Koharski was a terible ref - ever since the

"Have another donut" incident. I haven't seen Pollack ref much but he was the one who made the horrible calls in (one of) the game(s) we lost to the leafs in overtime before Christmas. I expect this sounds a bit like sour grapes but I was cringing as soon as I heard the announcers name the refs for tonight. I should have complained before the game started and improved my Nostradamus reputation.

2. I don't like the Ottawa announcers, they are obviously biased especially the play-by-play guy. That said, I think they have been doing an okay job tonight. Not very good but not as wrteched as usual. They also called the game last Thursday and were so much worse than tonight.

The game is also on Sportsnet,...via Illico digital.

I cant stand the overdone RDS presentation neither super loud Pednault,.....if you need a

brake like me go there.........they are not late for face-offs neither.

what was he saying?

he was saying that if sunny didnt feel like playing he should stay home...and its a privilege to play for montreal and that montreal as a history of 24 cups...and that he should stay home

Great effin' game! Glad to see that reffing was not a factor in the 3rd! Good effort by all! great game from Aebi!

LOTS OF INTENSITY!!! lots of turnovers~ was about to get back in the cardiac mode~ hehe

HAPPY FOR AEBIIIIIII

HAPPY FOR ZEDNIIIIIIIK

HAPPY FOR HIIIIIIIIGGIIIIIS (my baby boy muahahaha)

note : sens players r such losers~~ a lot of disgraceful moves / actions on the habs players~ they just deserve to keep on loooooosing~

nite all :) shweeeet dreeeeams

Random toughts

Why cant Habs never score into an empty net?

Why did they took 1 full period to get into the game?

Why doesn't Sundstrom at least try to keep his spot on the roster?

Who else want Sen's Neil to get punched in the face? :D

1. I knew the reffing was going to be bad. I have always thought Koharski was a terible ref - ever since the

"Have another donut" incident. I haven't seen Pollack ref much but he was the one who made the horrible calls in (one of) the game(s) we lost to the leafs in overtime before Christmas. I expect this sounds a bit like sour grapes but I was cringing as soon as I heard the announcers name the refs for tonight. I should have complained before the game started and improved my Nostradamus reputation.

2. I don't like the Ottawa announcers, they are obviously biased especially the play-by-play guy. That said, I think they have been doing an okay job tonight. Not very good but not as wrteched as usual. They also called the game last Thursday and were so much worse than tonight.

KOHARSKI SHOOT THE &%$!^%#$!*%$! THEN SHOVE A DONUT UP HIS (*&%!)*%!)(*^%(%! YEah I remember the "Have another donut" incident! Love that one in my memory chip!