Game Thread /canadiens @ Sabres/ 12-04-2006

mathieu30

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This has been A Jinxed THread from Page one!!!

WORSE GAME THIS half season by far in my opinion!

AND WORSE show of support by the rest of the Habsworld fans By far where did everyone go? 5 pages for a Game thread?

this gane reminds me of the Theo days...no one seems to play as a team...they're all playing indevidually

really pissing me off man

i dont think there was one good play by the habs tonight

AND WORSE show of support by the rest of the Habsworld fans By far where did everyone go? 5 pages for a Game thread?

why was it jinxed?

That was horrible!

Our play in the Dzone was really, really bad tonight. Give away after give away......our second line is just brutal without the puck. Kovalev didn't even try to play defence or skate in that direction and Ribs is too afraid to get hit. Souray getting danced around again by a speedy forward for a goal looked like early season.

We better play much better against Boston.

For those of us who missed the game, how did Huet look tonight?

Huet was good but nothing spectacular. He did make some really nice saves and the goals he let in weren't soft but they were not the unstoppable kind either.

They all sucked....from the top of the first line to the bottom of the fourth line...#1 d-man to #6 d-man, and everything in between.

Totally uninspired hockey all around.

I can't single anyone out, they sucked as a team tonight.

For those of us who missed the game, how did Huet look tonight?

No chance on a beautiful deflection for the first goal, average 2nd goal.. and briere deked the crap out of him on the 3rd... probably expected Komisarek to stop him, like I did myself

Solid positional playing, and made some good passes up the ice a la Brodeur...

Can't blame him for the loss...

1 positive note.

Zednik cut to the net in his old way, didn't get the goal but it was the 2nd game in a row we saw this much missed move.

Zednik said he didn't do anything special during saturday's game against NJ but i notice an incredible jump in his game. and he did look like he was trying shit out tonight also. looks like he might finally be trying to exorcise the McLaren hit.

and i'll speak up about Huet. he had another solid game tonight. his style might be hard to notice because he's just always at the right place and the pucks usually hits him in the chest. he's just there before the puck. another great game for Huet. too bad it wasn't his to steal tonight.

Just saw the Sens. game yesterday, and yes Zednik plays remarkable better. He scored while driving to the net, and he did it a couple of times more. Seems like a chance of game for him, comparing to the rest of the season. Hope he continues and get's in some kinda flow. We could use a goalscoring Zednik.

About the Habs D. They seem to forget to take out the man in front of the net. Heatley scored that way, and now the Sabres get an easy one in front of the net again. D goes to the puck (in the Sens game wtih 3 man, and leave Heatley alone in front) and leave some body's wide open. Think our D is our only problem now, in some games the attackers make up for the mistakes, but in some games it just doesn't look good all together!!

Terrible game tonight!

Almost every pass was off target.

Higgins worked hard, Koivu had a few good shifts, Zednik is getting better each game Plekanec and Perezhogin were both flying but generally ineffective.

I think shake up is in order dress Maxim next game or Simpson just to get some fresh legs out there.

Sorry dude... blame passover.

Gotta give credit where credit is due : the Sabres played one heck of a game, especially Afinogenov and Brière. They were no easy opponents. Man these guys are fast!

This doesnt excuse the habs's performance tough, especially the fact than they didnt showed up in the first period. .