Game Thread | Canadiens Vs. Hurricanes | 04/24/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryder is killing anything that line trys to do, he looks like he's skating in quicksand or something

unless he's going offside

Koivu has been invisible along with his line mates.

I would like to see the Plekanec's line on the PP they have been amazing at even strength.

The longer the game goes the worse it looks for the habs without Souray, three habs D men have already played 30+ minutes.

Huet is not covering his rebounds very well and the Habs just can not buy a goal on the pp 1 for 8 I believe what a joke!

Kovalev steps it up big time for playoffs eh....we need to get him to shoot as much as possible....

Goalies look tired...although Huet looks tired more.which kinda scares me.

Nonetheless, Huet has played a solid game (enough to win) despite giving up 5 so far

Ryder is killing anything that line trys to do, he looks like he's skating in quicksand or something

Yeah, Ryder doesn't look so good out there and Higgins hasn't gone to the net like he was before. I don't know if it's the Canes with good coverage or what. Thankfully the Ribs, Bulis and Kovalev line is playing really well.

you are a tough man, JLP :P

Hehehe...

...well it would be a real boost for the team if he could come back for the next period. Hope the injury isn't more serious then we think...

I would like to see the Plekanec's line on the PP they have been amazing at even strength.

The longer the game goes the worse it looks for the habs without Souray, three habs D men have already played 30+ minutes.

Huet is not covering his rebounds very well and the Habs just can not buy a goal on the pp 1 for 8 I believe what a joke!

You are right...Plek and Zed have been playing great all night and deserve some PP time

Not Higgins.. he's had a solid game.

Koivu should come out strong this period.. and I still say perezhogin with the winner.

:hlogo:

Damnit, I'm dying here. I'm already having trouble breathing thankx to asthma, and now they're pulling out a double OT!!!

Heart Attack here I come!

I was thinking the same thing....what period can he come back. Funny but i feel bad....i don't like thinking about it hurts so bad

what happened to souray? i see he only played 5 min

Damnit, I'm dying here. I'm already having trouble breathing thankx to asthma, and now they're pulling out a double OT!!!

Heart Attack here I come!

I've had the paper breathing bag out for the last period to counter hyperventilation! Can't wait any longer going to fix that drink, hmm, early in the day so a White Russian.

ÇA PASSE OU ÇA CASSE!!!

fingerscrossed3sh.giffingerscrossed3sh.giffingerscrossed3sh.giffingerscrossed3sh.giffingerscrossed3sh.giffingerscrossed3sh.gif

SCORE HABS SCORE!!!

Edited by bebehabs

So how many OT's do you think this is going to go??

I say 3.

The reason I say 3 is because I've seen way too many overtimes where the teams wear themselves out in the first overtime and the second becomes really sloppy because the teams are tired. The third overtime the players finally gain some strength.