Game Thread | Canadiens Vs. Hurricanes | 04/24/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My heart is just starting to beat again!

WOW is all I can say about that and thank you God and Michael Ryder!!!!

:hlogo:

je suis the happiest man in the world right now....I dont think ill be happier even when i get marrried

And im naming my first kid Michael Or Michaela or something Since i cant name my daughter Ryder...that just sounds like a prostitute

really wish i could have watched this, im glad for this board though as it really enhances the radio feed.......so thanks all and see ya next game

man im gonna tell my students about this today, even though they dont know jack squat about hockey here in korea!!!!

Thats so cool that you're in Korea. It's like all the Habs fan united from all across the world.. Hehe :D

really wish i could have watched this, im glad for this board though as it really enhances the radio feed.......so thanks all and see ya next game

Thank you!

Cya next game.. doh, I'll be at work.. but on the boards in Spirit ;)

And plus, I am bringing a TV to work when my boss leaves :D

a few points- damn never thought id say this but boy did we miss Souray- I hope those idiotic RDS announcers will now get off Ryder's case- what is the point of playing overtime after overtime- its not the best team wins but the player with the most stamina- I say after one period let's have a shootout-remember we are the only team to have won 2 games on the road in the playoffs- I think I see Huet with a shutout in one of the next 2 games if not both

Thats so cool that you're in Korea. It's like all the Habs fan united from all across the world.. Hehe :D

Thank you!

Habsworld is global.... I'm in Antigua, and as soon as Ryder scored, my bro called me from Edmonton.

Korea, Australia, the Caribbean.... we're all together.

Go Habs Go!

Thank you!

actually i need to correct myself, i just remembered something, they do know something about hockey here as i read a couple of months ago that there is to be a friendly hockey game between north korea and south korea.....i guess its because it wont be as inflammatory as say a soccer or baseball match would be so hey, maybe hockey can save the world yet!!!!

by the way, if i remember correctly its the first sporting event between the two countries since the division of the korean war..........i know this doesnt have anything to do with the habs but i think its pretty interesting anyway

first time since 1985 that montreal scored 6 goals in 2 consecutive playoff games

(we lost the second one though 6-7 in OT)

first time we scored so much and won both games since 1980... against the Hartford Whalers

Edited by simonus

LET'S FINISH THE CANES ONCE WE R BACK HOME!!! :D

Yup, play all out at the Bell Centre and we won't have to go back to Carolina!!!

12 goals in two games. Wow.

2-0 and series going to Montreal. WOW!

Who would have guessed?

The Habs are in a great position. Win one of the following games at home and the series should be ours.