Paris Hilton's New Man?

KoZed

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Check this out: http://www.tmz.com/2006/06/19/paris-she-shoots-she-scores/

Gives a little hint in the "off-the-ice" problems that has been plaguing Jose (who has a wife and newborn kid).

Haha, I really don't even know what to say.

@ Jose, Good Luck Mahn, you need it.

Actually, more like....

@ Colorado, Good Luck Mahnz, you REALLY need it.

It is hard to see if that really is Theodore...This website is also the only one reporting it so until I see more proof I am not believing it.

It is hard to see if that really is Theodore...This website is also the only one reporting it so until I see more proof I am not believing it.

Its on loop on the news channels here. Its really him... and her.

Now I'm expecting that pretty soon Theo will be placed on the IR with a groin injury...

Man I don't even want to go there. Paris Hilton is DIRTY. I would not even touch her with a 10 foot pole.

The thing is: this isnt the first time that Theo pulls this type of stunts behind his girlfriend's back. We just didn't hear about it publicly because the Montreal press was covering for him. *coughCarolineNeroncough coughMarieSoleilToupincough*

Like I said in the first post: its one of the reasons Gainey dealt Theodore. His private life is all messed up. To Theo's defense, his girlfriend is way on the neurotic side (after all, she's the daugter of Guy Cloutier) but he should have thought about that before get a kid with her.

Poor poor kid. Your dad is Theodore, your mom is a Cloutier and your stepmom could be Paris Hilton! How f**ked up do you think that kid's gonna be?

Edited by KoZed

Theooo wtf!

Paris Hilton is a slut...and she is skinny as a rake!

Paris Hilton is probably the only girl who is skinny yet still fatty. She has about 0 muscle mass!

Paris Hilton is probably the only girl who is skinny yet still fatty. She has about 0 muscle mass!

I think she only uses muscle energy to adjust the angle of her face for photographers, she has turned that "looking sort of sideways" thing into her signature! Warhol was right when he predicted that, unlike in the past when people had to do something extraordinary to become famous, in the future people would be famous for being "celebrities."

I concur with all who are happy Theodore in no longer playing with the Habs, he is basically a punk.

Hmmm............ now there's another way for a goalie to score.

:king: :hlogo: :king:

I concur with all who are happy Theodore in no longer playing with the Habs, he is basically a punk.

I wont pass judgement on his character, but I'll state the obvious: Jose has no judgement at all. When he went back to Paris' hotel, after she went in Theo waited 15 mins in her car before following her, to be discreet.

Ok, let's pause.

See what's wrong here?

Jose, Jose... If you're going to cheat on your girlfriend, with whom you have a newborn; and try to be discreet about it... why do you do it with THE SINGLE MOST FOLLOWED AND PHOTOGRAPHED GIRL ON THE PLANET????

Worst... judgement... ever!

Hmmm............ now there's another way for a goalie to score.

Shit... scoring with Paris Hilton is like scoring after a shot deflected off your butt. You dont have to do anything except to be at the right place at the right time.

Any fruit could score with Paris Hilton. Especially a watermellon.

Edited by KoZed

I wont pass judgement on his character, but I'll state the obvious: Jose has no judgement at all. When he went back to Paris' hotel, after she went in Theo waited 15 mins in her car before following her, to be discreet.

Ok, let's pause.

See what's wrong here?

Jose, Jose... If you're going to cheat on your girlfriend, with whom you have a newborn; and try to be discreet about it... why do you do it with THE SINGLE MOST FOLLOWED AND PHOTOGRAPHED GIRL ON THE PLANET????

Worst... judgement... ever!

Shit... scoring with Paris Hilton is like scoring after a shot deflected off your butt. You dont have to do anything except to be at the right place at the right time.

Any fruit could score with Paris Hilton. Especially a watermellon.

That was simply another of my flippant pun-based posts. :)

Nothing serious intended in it.

I can't be bothered with the Paris Hilton thing except to say that her parents (father?) has some left-handed sense of humour by naming her after one of his buildings... :wacko::blink:

I think I'll call my next kid 'Hofner' after my superb hollowbody archtop guitar... or maybe 'Dell' after my laptop or... 'Toyota' after the make of cars that I've been driving since 1982... or....

By the way, it's safe to say that it won't happen since I'm 56 and my wife is in the same age range... all we get to do now is to practice... nothing comes out of the effort. :o