Yann Danis Game Used Pads On Ebay!

SuperK

And the seller only has 2 transactions completed......(and they were the buyer, not seller)

Not that's a bad thing, but something to take into account when/if bidding....

I'm waiting for the 2006-2007 stanley cup tickets (in Montreal) to hit eBay.......... :king: :hlogo:

And these are probably the "old" ones ie. not legal anymore

I know last year when they announced the smaller pads, all the local sports shops had all their pads on sale..........like 30-40% off...

Could be authenticity, but I would like proof before laying down cash for those pads!

Just an FYI, even if they had a certificate of authenticity, that doesn't mean a whole lot. I could print off a COA from a printer and sign it, but it doesn't make the item more real. It's all about who signs the COA... not if there is one. The seller would probably have to put up some info about the auction where he/she got them from.

Everyone's a skeptic. They look authentic enough to me, and besides if one were to auction off a set of "authentic" goalie pads that were fake, do you really think they would use Yann Danis' name?

skeptical skeptical.

Everyone's a skeptic. They look authentic enough to me, and besides if one were to auction off a set of "authentic" goalie pads that were fake, do you really think they would use Yann Danis' name?

skeptical skeptical.

When $500 is at stake, wouldn't you be a little skeptical too?

When $500 is at stake, wouldn't you be a little skeptical too?

Depends if they are to be used as a collector's item or something to be used in a game. If it's to be used, then $500 is a good deal...

"Don't miss out on this one in a lifetime opportunity."

once in a lifetime opportunity...? that's a joke... This is small stuff in the scheme of bigger things that count in one's life.

:king: :hlogo: :king:

skeptical skeptical.

Using Danis' name is a perfect scenario too. If this was a more popular goalie, people would be on this guys ass if they were fake since it's much easier to prove.

once in a lifetime opportunity...? that's a joke... This is small stuff in the scheme of bigger things that count in one's life.

Go Shortcat Go! :clap:

I dunno... I missed out on buying Jim Carey's pads, and I haven't forgiven myself since... :P

I dunno... I missed out on buying Jim Carey's pads, and I haven't forgiven myself since... :P

Yeah. He is one of my favorite comedians too..... rather have his mask though. :lol:

for what it's worth, I forgive you, child.... :)