Vodka

dark_faerie87

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh geeze, I was waiting for that.

If it says vodka, it's vodka. Give me a break.

I assume you're talking about my post. If you read the label (at least in the States), vodka does not appear anywhere on it. Malt beverage is what it says. Ditto with the Parrott Bay "Rum" drinks. Just because it says Smirnoff on the label, that doesn't mean it's vodka.

Actually, the one in the US is a malt beverage. In Canada, it's a vodka drink.

One, sold in the United States and France, is a citrus-flavoured malt beverage. The other, sold in Europe (excluding France), Latin America, and Canada, is a premixed vodka drink

So ours is better. :D

I love Finlandia, it's a great vodka - try the normal or the cranberry one. B)

Btw. Faerie - it is from Suomi! ^_^

Heheh, there was a change of plans and it ended up being last night. So I got some Finlandia and got very, VERY sick. I don't feel so good today... :puke:

Heheh, there was a change of plans and it ended up being last night. So I got some Finlandia and got very, VERY sick. I don't feel so good today... :puke:

Haha, I've been there. I have one friend who is a huge lightweight and doesn't feel good for atleast 3-4 days.

Haha, I've been there. I have one friend who is a huge lightweight and doesn't feel good for atleast 3-4 days.

It was wierd though. Normally I can drink a whole mickey of 40% and I don't get sick. Last night however, I drank maybe 75% of it and apparently got "poisoned." I don't remember anything though. :blink:

I never gotten drunk. Maybe it has something to do with my 6'8 frame. Oh well. I'll act drunk just for the fun of it.

Somebody is breaking the law :o

Actually, the one in the US is a malt beverage. In Canada, it's a vodka drink.

So ours is better. :D

Still, it's a mixed drink with vodka in it, not straight vodka.

It was wierd though. Normally I can drink a whole mickey of 40% and I don't get sick. Last night however, I drank maybe 75% of it and apparently got "poisoned." I don't remember anything though. :blink:

See, thats why I don't get drunk often because there will be huge gaps where I don't remember anything. Apparently I hooked up with girls a few times on grad (grad was the worst I've ever been, s'why I keep going back to it) but god forbid if I remember it. The only things I remember are throwing up at the front door and rolling around the parking lot of the motel we were at.

Somebody is breaking the law :o

Still, it's a mixed drink with vodka in it, not straight vodka.

For petes sake, fine, I don't drink real vodka. Geeze.

I have no problems with vodka but whiskey pretty much killed me after my grad. I drank an entire bottle of Jack Daniels (amongst other things). The next day REALLY sucked. :puke:

Hahaha oh man....Exact same situation with me...It was after my Semi formal though...put down a 26er of JD in between the hours of 12:00 and 2

Next day = brutal...I even puked in my science class after I wrote my Biology test LOL

Hahaha oh man....Exact same situation with me...It was after my Semi formal though...put down a 26er of JD in between the hours of 12:00 and 2

Next day = brutal...I even puked in my science class after I wrote my Biology test LOL

:lol:

See, thats why all the seniors don't go to school the next day. It took every inch of concentration not to throw up in the taxi on the way home the next morning. The bright sun has never been a bigger enemy then it was that day.

God bless the guy who invented vodka coolers.

No beer breath, goes down easy, and girls like them.

In fact, give that man the Nobel Prize for Panty Loosening

It's still a damn cooler. :P

Real men have rum and cokes all night long. Or just straight shots. Either way, you're not supposed to have less alcohol then women. It doesn't work that way. ;)

Edited by fromage

Umm... I guess I'm sorry about that?

oh, and just to throw another 2 cents on the pile: Smirnoff Ice, Skye Blue, etc != Vodka.

This should end the debate that it isn't or is a vodka

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smirnoff_ice

Smirnoff Ice is an alcopop/citrus-flavoured malt beverage with 5% ABV

And the Canadian version is a pre mixed vodka drink with 4.7% ABV

So in canada its vodka while in the the u.s. its a malt beverage therefore its not vodka

Diego.com

Smirnoff Ice

5% alcohol by volume, that makes it a beer

Smirnoff Blue (a vodka brand)

50% Alcohol by volume (thats vodka)

http://www.knowyourdiageodrink.com/Gateway...com%2fen-row%2f

PTG your alcohol expert. And I'm not a drinker, just been to one too many parties. :D

Edited by Pierre the Great

I got so sick on vodka once, I was pukling my gut out for all day afterwards. Since that day I cant stand vodka.

LMAO! Same here!

We had drinks at a friend's house before going out. I arrived late so I downed a 24 oz of Smirnoff (the real stuff, not Ice crap) in about 1½ hour. I was actually making it Rockstar Vodka (Rockstar energy drink mixed with vodka). When we got to the club I blanked out. All I remember was being outside puking liquid (didnt eat anything) then waking up home with a bowl of popcorn in my hands! Got so sick since then just the smell of Rockstar turns me off.

Worst thing I ever got sick to was home-made wine. The crap was so thick and unpure, it was full of pulp and you couldn't even see through it. I think I puked my entire spleen out at some point.

It's still a damn cooler. :P

Real men have rum and cokes all night long. Or just straight shots. Either way, you're not supposed to have less alcohol then women. It doesn't work that way. ;)

oh I know. Every plus I listed were why they are great for women, which gets them drunk, which is great for men.

Sadly, I don't drink much, so I don't get to reap the benefits of coolers. Damn morals, and not the taking advantage of women!

:lol:

See, thats why all the seniors don't go to school the next day. It took every inch of concentration not to throw up in the taxi on the way home the next morning. The bright sun has never been a bigger enemy then it was that day.

If you're a real man you just do what you have to do the next day. Taking a brake is for sissy's!

In Holland the drinking age is 16 for beverage's like beer and stuff. The real liquor goes with 18.