Koivu Interviewed

zumpano21

It was a great interview. Saku is such a likeable guy. He's been thru all of these personal hardships and still has a big smile on his face.

For those who didn't see it.... a sample question was... when was the last time he cried.... it was when his son was born. Great answer!

It was a great interview. Saku is such a likeable guy. He's been thru all of these personal hardships and still has a big smile on his face.

For those who didn't see it.... a sample question was... when was the last time he cried.... it was when his son was born. Great answer!

last time i cried is when i found out that barbara streisand is still recording music.

Maybe we should start a Celebrity Habs Fan forum.

I know of Strombo and Viggo Mortensen.

viggo mortensen- cool

who's strombo?

the guy who does the show that was linked to.

pretty good interview.

dutch habs fan that was hilarious lol-simonus- doy ou know of any other celebrity habs?

ryan malcolm the canadian idol winner is a habs fan. but he lives in toronto- he was raised in kingston which is apparently halfway between the two cities but his family were from montreal.

That's so awesome. Saku is such a likeable guy.

Did you catch that 8th question? He'd wouldn't hesitate to play for a full year with no salary if it would give his team a better chance of making it to the stanley cup.

He's no less than a hero. And some people have the nerve to be bash him...

That's so awesome. Saku is such a likeable guy.

Did you catch that 8th question? He'd wouldn't hesitate to play for a full year with no salary if it would give his team a better chance of making it to the stanley cup.

He's no less than a hero. And some people have the nerve to be bash him...

if anyone has ever criticised him they should be hung publicly.

I think every man cries at the birth of their son, or any child. Very powerfull moment. Definitley a better answer than the "I would play for free if it meant a better chance at the Stanley Cup". THats crap and everybody knows it. Not because he's selfish, but because its his job to bring the Stanley Cup to Montreal and he deserves to be paid to do it.

Why is it crap and everyone knows it? Is it so hard to believe that after playing for over a decade with the Habs that he's genuinely committed to the team and he cares about the team, the fans and the city enough to actually play a year for free if it gave them a better chance at the cup?

Elisha Cuthbert is a habsfan? MARRY ME ELISHA!!! :D

Ok here is another habs fan... noone outside sweden will know who he is but all people here knows him... Anders "Ankan" Parmström

If I remember right he was the headcoach for the swedish national team a long time ago... now he is a Expert commentator in swedish hockey-tv.

Elisha Cuthbert is a habsfan? MARRY ME ELISHA!!! :D

She's been with Sean Avery... That's enough for me to not want to touch her... It's a crying shame... :angry:

Georre's co-worker when he was on Much Music, Amanda Walsh, was also a Habs fan.. and she's a real cutie... Donned a Habs jersey on-air (In Toronto) during the 2003-04 playoffs! :D

Maybe we should start a Celebrity Habs Fan forum.

I know of Strombo and Viggo Mortensen.

Viggo is ultimately awesome.

His support of the Canadiens became a problem during the filming of A History of Violence, which is set in small-town America but was shot in small-town Ontario. Mortensen said he arrived one day with his Canadiens jersey, and shocked the Toronto crew.

"I walked in and there was this weird vibe. And a guy said, 'I can't believe that you did this.'" Realizing he was tormenting a roomful of Toronto hockey fans, Mortensen wore the jersey every day until filming wrapped up and the crew presented him with an autographed Toronto Maple Leafs jersey.

"I said, 'I'll wear it if I can wear a red Canadiens cap.'" And that's how he looks in the group photo that commemorates the end of shooting: the Habs man trying to make peace with Leaf Nation.