Leafs vs Habs, Oct. 22, 7 PM

dlbalr

what a joke.. Rosehill does his usual act, we take a dumb penalty.. now we are down 3-2.

sorry to say this, but the leafs have more talent right now (at least healthy).

I disagree. The Leafs have far more passion.

I disagree. The Leafs have far more passion.

I mean other then MaxPac who seems to be everywhere when he is on, I do not see much passion from the habs, Moen has been good, but we need more heart from our guys.

and another PP for the leafs as the Habs show zero discipline.. if you want to send a message, fight.. don't take a one sided slash.

Drop the gloves over taking the penalty... but I can't hate to much, I'd probably take him out too.

Another too many men PIM. That has always been and always will be the coaches fault. Can't help but think Martin has gone past his expiry date and the Habs have started tuning his schtick out. We've played one good game this season and a couple of good periods here and there. There's a clear argument that Martin didn't even properly prepare them for the season because the pre-season was brutally inconsistent in terms of player choice etc.

Another too many men? Holy Cow, this is a complete joke. You can't make this up.

Is it the coaches fault or the players that we have that twice in one game...

Can he go now?

The habs do not have a Kessel or a Phaneuf right now. We might have a bit more talent on the roster, but with the injuries, we don't have it on the ice...

and another too many men.. this game is turning into a joke