Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DON

Pens at Habs 7:00 Game #74

Recommended Posts

Pens 41w, Habs 26w

11th ranked team vs 27th, hopefully plays out as it should and a nice 3-2 regulation loss, Price plays great and #11 gets both goals.

Go Gallagher Go

 

Pre-Game trivia by Reusch

http://intentionaloffside.com/?p=46351

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Screwed up the tank thread chain bud. If the Habs win this is on you. 

 

Edit. My bad. Senator dlbalr vetoed the motion. As you were.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, BCHabnut said:

Screwed up the tank thread chain bud. If the Habs win this is on you. 

 

Edit. My bad. Senator dlbalr vetoed the motion. As you were.

Tank should be safe today....we hope anyways.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, BCHabnut said:

Screwed up the tank thread chain bud. If the Habs win this is on you. 

 

Edit. My bad. Senator dlbalr vetoed the motion. As you were.

 

dlbalr:

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That second Pens goal was terrible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

STOP THE PRESSES

 

Habs scored a goal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Scherbak with the economy of deke. Effortless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Refs helping out the tank with that non-interference call earlier

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy shit that Crosby goal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Commandant said:

Holy shit that Crosby goal

That was incredible! Blown away. Looked like he used the blade forhand to lift it up and knocked out backhand and in. Just awesome! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's two terrible goals Price has given up.  Tank is chugging along full steam ahead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5-3 That's better. Naturally, Price looks like he needs some time to adjust.  Good tank night. DeSmith had me worried for  while

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On one hand, I'm glad to see Price isn't hurting The Tank.

 

On the other hand, I am ####ing horrified that Price isn't hurting The Tank. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First game in a month, meh... 

I only thought one goal was bad, the second goal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Light night for Team Tank:

 

Arizona beat Buffalo and are 3 points back of the Habs with a game in hand. If Arizona stays hot lukewarm and Ottawa strings a few wins together, the Habs have a shot at 3rd last. I have given up on Vancouver and Buffalo accomplishing anything. 

 

As for Kings Watch, Anaheim beat Calgary so LA falls from 3rd in the division down to the final wild card spot, and are two points up on the streaking Blues (who have a game in hand), and three points up on the ice-cold Stars. With Calgary all but out of it right now, all LA has to do is finish with more points than Anaheim to guarantee 3rd in their division. Otherwise they are battling the Avalanche, Blues and Stars for the 2 wildcard spots. Kings Watch might get as exciting as a conditional 4th round pick stipulation can get!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Trizzak said:

Light night for Team Tank:

 

Arizona beat Buffalo and are 3 points back of the Habs with a game in hand. If Arizona stays hot lukewarm and Ottawa strings a few wins together, the Habs have a shot at 3rd last. I have given up on Vancouver and Buffalo accomplishing anything. 

 

As for Kings Watch, Anaheim beat Calgary so LA falls from 3rd in the division down to the final wild card spot, and are two points up on the streaking Blues (who have a game in hand), and three points up on the ice-cold Stars. With Calgary all but out of it right now, all LA has to do is finish with more points than Anaheim to guarantee 3rd in their division. Otherwise they are battling the Avalanche, Blues and Stars for the 2 wildcard spots. Kings Watch might get as exciting as a conditional 4th round pick stipulation can get!

At least it gives us a team to cheer for to win.

Tanking sucks, it must be brutal being an Oilers fan 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, alfredoh2009 said:

At least it gives us a team to cheer for to win.

Tanking sucks, it must be brutal being an Oilers fan 

 

It's brutal to have bad management. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Canucks have managed to sneak into 30th place going 1-7-2 and now just 1 pt behind Sabres for 31st.

Habs sitting with pick #5 slot at the moment after going 1-7-2 in last ten...can they keep it up and finish very weakly?:devil: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×