Theodore Out 6 To 8 Weeks

kenadian

The way I see it, this is just sweet justice by The Powers That Be.

If Theo hadn't shit the bed all season long and shown his prior form, he'd be over in Italy, instead of wiping out on his own front steps.

And he must have gone down hard because that's an awfully tough bone to break. Ha ha. I wonder if he was the medical staff at the General wondering why he has so much tolerance to opioids. Yes, I said that.

Booyaka!!

Edited by zumpano21

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Anyway looks like Danis/Huet for the remainder that's a great tandem and we save more than $1 million as well so I'm not really pissed at this news.

2. I hope all those saying the NHL shouldn't send players to the Olympics because they might get injured (re: Hasek) will stop and consider the fact that players can get injured in the regular season games they would be playing instead of the Olympics, or can get injured walking out their front door.

3. Yeah I wouldn't read disrespect into that myself -- probably just an honest reflection on the shitty luck Théo has had over the last coupla months...

1. Absolutetly. The question some people--including me-- have been asking: "Is Huet a legit #1?" is about to be answered in a big way. I hope it doesnt mess up his mind now that he has gone from # 2-on-a-hot-streak to the man.

2. We should send statement # 2 to the NHL and all the owners and GM's

3. People laugh for a lot of different reasons. Jose's plight is pitiable, talk about snake-bitten, but a goalie slipping on the ice :P

I saw the interview..Koivu wasn't laughing at Theo at all..wow, you people are worst than the fans in Montreal, making a mountain over a mole-hill. Koivu didn't show any disrespect at all. Also, Habberoooknows, I think you need to get out more, because your imagination is working overtime...where do you come up with it? Also, I don't see why you need to be so vulger on here, its a hockey forum, I personally don't want to read that kind of language on here, and I think you should be booted.

As far as the conspiracy theory goes, it is possible but why would Theo agree to it?

If there is something dirty going on I see much more possibility that Theo's mob buddies did it to him. Perhaps Theo told them that he wouldn't throw anymore games for them. They got pissed off, threatened Theo and eventually broke his heel.

Either way this is great news for the Habs

As far as the conspiracy theory goes, it is possible but why would Theo agree to it?

Why would Mr Gainey? Why Dr. David Mulder or why Dr. Lenczner? All well-respected men. Call me a fool, I can't believe it, I just don't get it.

Dear Kaos

you probably believe that Kobe bryant didn't rape that girl in Denver.

You probably believe that Clinton still didn't really get a blow job even though he finally said he did.......

Gretzky didn't put any bets on anything.....just his wife,let me repeat........his ######ing wife.... and assistant coach did..... ????? .... dear close friend rick....ya 99 knew nothing about it........

The reason gas prices are high is because of the Hurricane in the south........or should I say Katrina...

Hang on ...I'm thinking as I type....

O ya.........................no steriods in Theo's system??????? Think again.....Maybe that's why he sucks so bad right now......because he can't take them anymore......

Grant Fuhr never snorted coke during games..............

Pete Rose OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH Pete Rose....................the media WILL shut up about Gretzky because hockey is small and it will die if they slaM THE GREAT one ......So look for it to go away.......

Ben Johnson should get his gold medal back.............

Tonya Harding did not hire Thugs to bash What's her names knees........

Don't be such a naive Moron ....Kaos

We live in a pretty ######ed up world........................WAKE UP this is nothing....this is just small time entertainment

you know what......stay asleep, I'm afraid if you wake up you might kill yourself...........

HABS RULE.......it's tatooed on my heart too, but I wouldn't put money on any of it...........

In your defense KAOS.............................................I'm hoping this will make you feel better........

I cried when my Dad told me wrestling was fake too.

Woops ......Sorry I didn't know that you didn't know...........

By the way Santa Claus isn't real either......

Man, you need a vacation.

Why would Mr Gainey? Why Dr. David Mulder or why Dr. Lenczner? All well-respected men. Call me a fool, I can't believe it, I just don't get it.

For the sake of the Montreal Canadiens......I mean really......Theo was most likely on steroids aswell.....They found a drug in him to cover it up....Now he gets the rest of the year to clean up.

He is having a bad season already, and now he has to shake the doping thing. Along with loss of confidence........He needs time to figure this out. Time the HABS don't have..........I think this is the only choice the team had in order to salvage the season and get the media off their back. BG was going to go with Huet anyway.

It's creepy, but a good way to deal with all of this....

Go HABS Go!!!!!!

This is getting silly. Theo is not on steroids. He also was not on the grassy knoll. For entertainment purposes the conspiracy theory is funny but lets not get so carried away. This is one the best things that could have happened it shows that God is a Habs fan. We now get to look at 2 goalies who may be the future of this club. If they can pull this off then we can get to the playoffs and see where we are next year. This team is not good enough at this time to go far in the playoffs but has a good sound base. I feel badly for Theo but I think he needs to write this seaon of hell off and try again next year.

anyway...the team needs to get rid of him and i'm preety sure BG is pissed off at theo for breaking a bone, If he wanted to trade him at the trade deadline...too bad.

now let's hope that there will be a sucker at the entry draft

This is getting silly. Theo is not on steroids. He also was not on the grassy knoll. For entertainment purposes the conspiracy theory is funny but lets not get so carried away. This is one the best things that could have happened it shows that God is a Habs fan. We now get to look at 2 goalies who may be the future of this club. If they can pull this off then we can get to the playoffs and see where we are next year. This team is not good enough at this time to go far in the playoffs but has a good sound base. I feel badly for Theo but I think he needs to write this seaon of hell off and try again next year.

Theo is not even close to losing his hair...........????????????????

I would understand if he was thinning, but he's not..........at all.....

I wonder if Steve Begin should start taking the medication.....or Theo should give Mark Messier a call....I don't beleive it for a fraction of a second. There's a cure for balding.......Since when? I think if it was true there would be no bald men in this world...

No-way ...........Theo was definatly taking something

I don't want to think so coruptly......but geez, this is all too funny.......

Why? Why? Why?

All these people asking why in this thread...........

Why would Janet Jones place bets?( or place bets for good old Wayne )

unless there was a lot of money to be made.....gauranteed money!!!

Maby Theo's name will come up in that ring too.......and we will all understand why all the easy cheezy goals were going in on a former "VEZINA TROPHY WINNER"

I believe 100% that Theo was on steroids.

He stopped so he wouldn't get caught and he started to suck really bad.

I'm right there with you!!!!!

Finally a man that understands......reality. Just the way things are..... These athletes will do anything to get an edge over someone else.....bummer is ......sometimes they get caught......

BUSTED................................heel that is!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH

and exactly how would taking nandrol help him? nandrolone builds muscles he dont have none. The propecia might be working but the nandrolone is def a bust.

I guess it must be so. The doctor who proscribed it fdor the last nine years knew that theo wanted to build big muscles so he would be really fast. you guys are too much. get a grip

Edited by habs rule

What's this crap about Koivu laughing when he was asked about Theo's injury? That's horse crap. I saw the interview and he did no such thing. He said something very brief about Theo's struggles and hoped he came back soon. There was no laughing or even a smirk. Sheesh.

Cool..I never saw it so I am glad to hear that others on this board is full of .....

If Koivu had done that i would have lost so much respect for him. I am glad to hear he didn't do it. Kind of sad that people who claim they like Koivu suggested he would do that. That is not the sign of a leader or even a good teammate. As for Koivu not liking Theo, I think that is a load of crap.

As for those people on here happy that Theo is injured, I think they are sad examples of fans. Just because Theo is struggling is no reason to dump on him. when he dragged this team into the playoffs a couple of times I didn't remember anyone treating him this way.

I am glad that Huet has been playing well and I hope it continues. I also hope Theo gets well soon and then comes back and makes some people on this board eat crow.

For all of you who think that Theo is taking steroids, get off the crack right now !!!

Propecia covers Nandrolone which is a bulking steroid...have you seen Theo's size and bulkness? If you think this skinny boy is on steroids, you are paranoid big time :wacko:

The guy as been taking Propecia for 8 years, you think it would show if he had been on steroids for the past 8 years. I hate Theo more then anyone else here and yes I want him to go away, but to jump on any stupid bandwagon to critizize him is just plain ridiculous.

The reason why he is not losing hair is because he takes Propecia. He's taking it as a preventive measure. Have you seen is family members, they're all bald....it's in the genes.

Habber-oooooknows...get a life. You're now questioning Propecia as a baldness cure :?-

Here's some facts of life:

1) Propecia as only been existing for about 10 years and it prevents hairloss, it doesn't make hair grow back.

2) Therefore, Propecia is a preventive drug. Theo is preventing hairloss. Anyone who was bald will remain bald unless they have hair transplant (did you know that hair transplant existed or it's just another conspiracy of the CIA?).

3) Propecia is expensive and can have some side effects, so it's not everyone that can take it.

4) There is and will always be bald guys.

So get real, get a life and stop thinking that there's a conspiracy for everything in this world. It's because of brainwashed morons like you that nobody believes anyone anymore. By the way, it was England that was behind Lady Diana's death and Israel is behind 9/11 and the Worl Trade Towers :wacko:

I believe 100% that Theo was on steroids.

He stopped so he wouldn't get caught and he started to suck really bad.

Thats nuts. The only steroid that Propecia masks causes massive bulking. Theo has always been skinny and a reflex goalie. That steriod would have don't nothing to improve a goaltenders play.

Theo is struggling as many goalies have struggled during times in their careers. He is dealing with new angles, new gear, and a lack of confidence. Period.

Why people have to demonize players when they struggle is beyond me.

Edited by brobin

and exactly how would taking nandrol help him? nandrolone builds muscles he dont have none. The propecia might be working but the nandrolone is def a bust.

I guess it must be so. The doctor who proscribed it fdor the last nine years knew that theo wanted to build big muscles so he would be really fast. you guys are too much. get a grip

Steroids do not build muscles. Steroids repair muscle tissue. Working out breaks down muscle tissue and when the muscle rebuilds, it rebuilds larger than before.

Steroids speed up the process.

There are alot of atheletes caught using steroids and most of them are not super muscular. Swimmers, runners etc.....they need speed not muscles.

This is a debate with different opinions.

We do not need comments like:

you are stupid, a moron, full of shit, a crack head, etc.....

We can talk without the crap.

Steroids do not build muscles. Steroids repair muscle tissue. Working out breaks down muscle tissue and when the muscle rebuilds, it rebuilds larger than before.

There are alot of atheletes caught using steroids and most of them are not super muscular. Swimmers, runners etc.....they need speed not muscles.

There are many kinds of steriods and they have different effects. You are simply wrong. Several doctors have already stated publicly that the steriod in question would have no benefit for Theo and would be completely obvious. He would bulk up if he used it. Its main use is for weight lifters and bodybuilders.

Look, I think Koivu is not playing up to par, but I don't think it is because he is some kind of selfish, evil prick who doesn't care about his team. Etc, etc. I don't fill the board with conspiracy theories about him or blacken his character.

Let me ask you this. If Koivu was taking Propecia for the last 8 years, would you be on here claiming he was hiding sterioids?

This is a debate with different opinions.

True true true. I think Theodore was on roids but that's what I think.

Correction, ther are many types of steroids. They are used for either gaining weight, strength, power, speed, endurance, aggressiveness or a combination of these.

Nandrolone is a bulking steroid, so leave Theo alone. If it was for endurance, then I would be questioning Theo, but not for Nandrolone.

Athletes caught that are not muscular are not using Nandrolone either.

Guys, that's ENOUGH !!!! Get your facts straight and stop bashing Theo for anything. If you want to say that his play sucks and that is overpaid fine, but stop saying that he's on steroids because that's just plain ignorance and stupidity. My brother is a doctor and he told me that there's is no way that Theo is on Nandrolone which is a very effective bulking steroid. Let it go guys...

There are many kinds of steriods and they have different effects. You are simply wrong. Several doctors have already stated publicly that the steriod in question would have no benefit for Theo and would be completely obvious. He would bulk up if he used it. Its main use is for weight lifters and bodybuilders.

Look, I think Koivu is not playing up to par, but I don't think it is because he is some kind of selfish, evil prick who doesn't care about his team. Etc, etc. I don't fill the board with conspiracy theories about him or blacken his character.

Let me ask you this. If Koivu was taking Propecia for the last 8 years, would you be on here claiming he was hiding sterioids?

If the other factors that are involved in this were there - then yes.

The timeline - Theo knows he will be tested because he is on the olympic 80 man roster. He suddenly starts playing really, really bad. Makes me think he stopped taking dope so he wouldn't get caught.

The original test where Theo had a chance to reveal his use of hair loss drug but he didn't. There was a form for him to fill out.

Coincidence?

Maybe.

If it walks like a duck and quaks like a duck it is almost always a duck.

The hair loss drug could be a coincidence. I mean perhaps Theo wasn't taking it to mask anything.

I could simply be that he was on some other king of steroid and just stopped so he wouldn't get caught.

It does not even matter if he was or wasn't on the steroids. It is all speculation either way and makes no difference now.