Anaheim Ducks Win The 2007 Stanley Cup

Maca you're the king. I think I'll just copy/paste your predictions :D

:king: = maca

Hahaha, good first round for me indeed. Too bad the Stars couldn't pull through in game 7, I would have been 8/8 and 5/8 on the amount of games included. :P

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Lu is going to have to stand on his head 10 times more than against Dallas. Take in to account the rest of their D - Canucks are in deep doo doo

Can't forget the Finnish Flash either. He ain't washed up yet. B)

Holy Overrated Anaheim! :o

Man you people make me laugh. It's a lot closer than some of you are making it out to be. It's like..."Oh, Vancouver could barely beat a Dallas team, they have no chance of beating the Ducks who have Nieds and Pronger." If anyone thinks we're offensively challenged just because of what happened in the Dallas series, think again.

I'd be quite confident tonight but Bieksa and Salo(and still no Cooke) being out doesn't help my statement. :mellow:

Man you people make me laugh. It's a lot closer than some of you are making it out to be. It's like..."Oh, Vancouver could barely beat a Dallas team, they have no chance of beating the Ducks who have Nieds and Pronger." If anyone thinks we're offensively challenged just because of what happened in the Dallas series, think again.

I'd be quite confident tonight but Bieksa and Salo(and still no Cooke) being out doesn't help my statement. :mellow:

My worry is Anaheim's power. Last year, Beauchemin proved to be a D any team would like to have. He's dangerous on the point, defensively responsible and he's backing up those guys. Also, how about the veteran O'Donnell? I don't want Anaheim to win the cup at all. But with Selanne, McDonald, Perry, Getzlaf and company up front, they are a nasty team.

Vancouver can win. But the Gods must see to it. :hockey:

I remember Acadie-Bathurst having Luongo. I saw him at Moose games often. Giguere was a Moosehead too and did win the Conn Smythe. Both Luuuu and Giggy have similar stock. Luongo is better but Giggy is in his league at the same time. Anaheim has good insurance with Bryzgalov too. Who is their go to guy tonight?

That's deep between the pipes. No Marchant hurts Anaheim. Jackman is out and is DiPenta injured or playing through an injury?

ragm8.png

Marcel Hossa scores 3-1 Buffalo

It's HNIC time. The Vancouver Canucks only need to steal 1 of the first 2. Better to do it in game 1. This series is going to be awesome.

Get the first goal early Canucks. If this were round 2 for my fav team and the Ducks players were Devils as an example, I'd be chewing my nails. You win this it's Lord Stanley territory.

Yeah, thats not what we're saying at all. The Dallas series was pretty evenly played and Anaheim is a FAR superior team to Dallas so just put two and two together. Vancouver has a shot although not a very good one IMO.

Not only is Anaheim deeper on D, they're deeper up front and deeper in net. Luongo is the best goalie in this series but Giggy and Bryz know how to do their thing pretty well too.