RDS

Familia

Hey I live in toronto (guh) and want to order RDS. so i can fufill my habs needs. ANy other torontonians here with RDS. How much does it cost? I'm too lazy to call rogers.

I live in Kitchener and RDS costs me $7 a month. Rogers will not actually sell you just RDS, you have to subscribe to a french package called varietes (add some accents).

Most certainly. Here in Mississauga its 6.99 for the french package that includes RDS via rogers.

Absolute, best money spent. I prefer to watch the habs games on RDS even if they are being shown on CBC or TSN.

GO HABS GO!

Am I able to get a french Habs channel in the States? through comcast? I had center ice package last year. Soooooo expensive , all I want are habs games anyway. Center Ice should be pay-per view.

well I think centre ice will be available via internet next season, but i think it is the same price as the TV package. I don't know of any way to get RDS in the states without the aid of a slingbox and a canadian friend.

Actually if you get the NHL package in the states you get all the Habs games. I think last year only 2 weren't televised on one channel or another. I got about 5 or 6 RDS feeds. I assume RDS has the french speakers.

I did learn that Butte means goal.

Actually if you get the NHL package in the states you get all the Habs games. I think last year only 2 weren't televised on one channel or another. I got about 5 or 6 RDS feeds. I assume RDS has the french speakers.

I did learn that Butte means goal.

heehee. It's "but" and it's pronounced "Buu"

hmmm... when I had Center Ice (in Mass., don't offer it in Indiana), I got the habs game from the opposing team's broadcast unless it was on TSN, sportsnet, or CBC. That was a few years ago, perhaps it has changed.

Ahh...here in the Nova Scotia you can just order RDS for $2.99/month. Best money I ever spend.

That is because they have cable and you have satelite.

Actually thats wrong, I have digital cable through Eastlink. You can purchase single channels for $2.99 or packages.