• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.habsinsideout.com/2007/11/murra...ced_on_waivers/

Murray placed on waivers; Price to face Bruins

by Kevin Mio

Here's the latest news from The Gazette's Pat Hickey after Habs' practice this morning.

Garth Murray has been placed on waivers by the team. Murray has played in only one game this season and suffered a broke ankle in that game. He resumed skating last week. Should he clear waivers, he will report to Hamilton.

Carey Price will start in nets for the Canadiens when they take on the Bruins on Thursday.

It looks like Guillaume Latendresse will be a healthy scratch Thursday night in Boston after not being on one of the four main lines during practice this morning.

Andrei Kostitsyn will play on the second line with Alex Kovalev and Tomas Plekanec, while Mikhail Grabovski will play on third line with Tom Kostopoulos and Bryan Smolinski.

Francis Bouillon practiced with Mark Streit and looks ready to play tomorrow night.

I expect harder game than last time. Hopefully we can finish we the same results. It will be interesting to see how Price fares against the Bruins.

GO HABS GO!!!

Tough call for me. Every game I've seen on TV this year, the Habs have lost. Since it's on TSN, I could watch it... but should I?

Yeah watch it Lazy.

Anyone know of a place to watch the game in Richmond Virginia thats where I will be tomorrow night.

maybe in an undergroung bar :lol:

is manny fernandez on the IR?? how come they have rask and thomas?? I,m glad the kid's not playing; teams seem to play better when theres a young goalie in nets.

I hope it'll be as entertaining as the last one !!

I think Fernandez hurt his knee. I vaguely remember hearing that on the fan 590 this morning. They were talking about Rask making his debut possibly against the Habs and making fun of the Leafs again for the Raycroft trade :).

Go Habs. With CRAP LEAFS losing(Their usual thing they do) and Teddy bears not doing so well, and Buffalo just stinking; Habs can put some distance between them.

:hlogo: :hlogo: :hlogo:

The last 10 games we picked up only 1 point more(OT loss vs Normal Loss), so Bruins are doing fine!(last game vs Buf not mentioned) And Thomas stats are scary!!

Go Habs Go!

Edited by Dutch_Habs_Fan

I'm wondering what gear Thomas will be wearing tonight.. because he did get scored on his last game ;)

Should be interesting. Funny guy.

Rask could make his NHL debut tonight? Really? Should be a good game..

Go :hlogo: go!

I expect harder game than last time. Hopefully we can finish we the same results. It will be interesting to see how Price fares against the Bruins.

GO HABS GO!!!

Tough call for me. Every game I've seen on TV this year, the Habs have lost. Since it's on TSN, I could watch it... but should I?

lazy26

I will offset your TSN watching with my RDS watching. So far Habs are 8-3-3 with me watching them on RDS!!!!!!

9-3-3 after tonight.

Go :hlogo: :hockey: Go

I hope Ryder has a good game, like most of what I hear, is that he's not shooting enough, and when he does it's into the shinpads of a sprawling defender. I think he needs to relax, take it easy, and rip it from the slot. Just try to block out all the sounds of fans calling for his head :P

Yep, it's Price vs. Rask. This should be a lot of fun. Before last year, Rask was generally considered a better prospect than Price. After last year, Price took over. Still two great talents just getting started in the great rivalry that is Boston-Montreal.

It's confirmed, Rask is starting in nets for the pooh-Bears, and it'll be Price for the Habs.

I hope the boys will be ready in the first period cause i know the Pooh-Bears will be looking for revenge.

with Thomas playing out of his mind, Metropolit shook up last game, Bergeron out, Bruins having plane trouble and the habs missing Komisarek I have absolutely no idea how to handicap this game.

I'll just have to rely on the boys to get it done.

GO HABS

EDIT: Just realized that its apparently Rask tonight. Now I really don't know what's going to happen.

Edited by simonus

Rask is a good goalie. Montreal has to shoot and shoot often and get a lead.

I know Rask is good, but its his first NHL game. He could come out and blow everyone away or he could have rookie jitters.

For that matter, its not like Price is a predictable vet either.

Edited by simonus

I know Rask is good, but its his first NHL game. He could come out and blow everyone away or he could have rookie jitters.

For that matter, its not like Price is a predictable vet either.

Thats why I said shoot often. In his Habs greatness words, BoomBoom told his grandson "Shoot the puck, score the goal" And that is what I want Montreal to do...... :hockey:

Shoots-SCORES!