Game Thread | Canadiens vs. Boston | 11/08/07

Spider-Man NL

Well that was an interesting first period.. :wacko:

Habs are much better than this, why are they not really pushing the Bruins with their speed?

Julien's system is faring well, but it's only a matter of time before the Bruins have to play more aggressive, and hopefully that will cost them.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

on the replay, it looks like it would have gone in before a Bruin got there.

You have to put that in. It's an immediate reaction. You don't want to hesitate and see some Bruin swip it off the line.

And now its officially Kovalev's goal.

I pray to God this line stays together...to hell with Gui. He shouldn't see second line duty...he brings Kovy and Plex down.

My thoughts exactly. If Lats ends up back on this line, there's something wrong.

Nice lead, but I sure hope the Habs get their legs going tonight. Not only is this boring, but its not over yet. I want to see the Habs destroy them. (yet, my best friend is a bruins fan)

Lowe is at the game.. wonder if he is trying to dump Sammy back on the Bruins.. LOL

Nice lead, but I sure hope the Habs get their legs going tonight. Not only is this boring, but its not over yet. I want to see the Habs destroy them. (yet, my best friend is a bruins fan)

2nd period has been better, at least I have not fallen asleep... :o