All Stars Road for Kovy

JoeLassister

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's vote for Kovy! Let's show him (and the media) that there are alot of Kovy fans! It would be a great way to show our appreciation of the way he plays this year and I hope a great encouragement for him!

I'll vote for him, that's for sure!

:hlogo:

If he keeps up this play he's probably gonna be a coaches pick anyway. But I still voted for him.

What I wanna know is, we have the largest building in the league, they pass out the ballots at the game, don't they? The team should be stacked with Habs.

If he keeps up this play he's probably gonna be a coaches pick anyway. But I still voted for him.

What I wanna know is, we have the largest building in the league, they pass out the ballots at the game, don't they? The team should be stacked with Habs.

not many people fill those out or turn them in

the majority of voting is oniline.

Do they even do ballots in the arenas anymore? I thought I read it was only online this year.

Good question. I never noticed any All-star ballots at the two games I've been to so far this season.

I had Koivu - Alfie - Crosby as my forwards until hitting the optional write in ballot bit and slipped in Kovy instead of Crosby (he'll get enough votes anyhow). Anyway, here's hoping he makes the cut, he's been playing great this season.

Good question. I never noticed any All-star ballots at the two games I've been to so far this season.

Same here.

I had Koivu - Alfie - Crosby as my forwards until hitting the optional write in ballot bit and slipped in Kovy instead of Crosby (he'll get enough votes anyhow). Anyway, here's hoping he makes the cut, he's been playing great this season.

Lol, exact same lineup as me. And Iginla, Zetterberg and Stastny in the West.

People voted Rory last year because he was the farthest thing from an all-star there was. :P Voting Kovalev in this fashion will not catch on like Rory did, sorry. :/

People voted Rory last year because he was the farthest thing from an all-star there was. :P Voting Kovalev in this fashion will not catch on like Rory did, sorry. :/

You might bring a point to the table...but hey...it's worth a shot, never hurts to try