Game Thread | Montreal vs. Atlanta | 12/22/07

Spider-Man NL

wow did I see huet, make a forward pass up to the blue line. is carey price's puck handling rubbling off...

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that one moment totally changes everything. Just as inane as posting they should trade him every time he gets a minus.

Get over it.

Anybody that thinks that trading Koivu from this star challenged team does not know hockey. Nor has he paid attention to the current climate of trades which are not value for value but dollar for dollar. Also how many players on this team can create that kind of opportunity by hard work AND talent.

I like the speed laps brings every shift.. and lats need to be better on the one timers... good shift.

wow I don't believe it we have 11 shots on net to their 5 shots... thats not normal. somebody had their Wheaties tonight.

Anybody that thinks that trading Koivu from this star challenged team does not know hockey. Nor has he paid attention to the current climate of trades which are not value for value but dollar for dollar. Also how many players on this team can create that kind of opportunity by hard work AND talent.

Are you still talking? Koivu is playing really well tonight...as he has in the past two games. Does that erase the dozen plus he stunk the joint out for? Not yet.

Edited by sbhatt

wow I don't believe it we have 11 shots on net to their 5 shots... thats not normal. somebody had their Wheaties tonight.

Odd eh I liked the score better against the Capitals.

But Montreal did turn it up in the 2nd half of the first.

Blah Blah Blah. There is a thread on this that has been exhausted. If you want to tell me how valuable and untouchable he is go there.

And of course, I don't know hockey, or pay attention to the current climate. Neither do the others who disagree with you. Blah Blah Blah

A decent road first period for the Habs. Atlanta got a lucky first goal. A fluttering shot that Huet would like to have back. Outshot Atlanta 11-5. Hardly gave up any scoring chances. Love the speed that Pleks and A.Kost add to the line with Kovy's skill. What moves to set up Komi at the end of the period. Little Kosty with a nice rebound goal. Great hard work and grit shown by Koivu to help set up the goal. O'byrne looked solid that period. Nothing too flashy, but was impressed with his foot speed to get back after pinching.

Go Habs GO.

Dude .....you know he needs to be a part of this team...........Forever

I have said my piece on the matter. I am a fan, but nobody on this team is untradeable

I still cant imagine opening up the paper and reading the headlines saying Koivu out of Montreal.

I never thought I would see the day when I opened a paper and it said Roy out of Montreal, or Gretzky out of Edmonton.

I never thought I would see the day when I opened a paper and it said Roy out of Montreal, or Gretzky out of Edmonton.

I'd love to open the toronto star one day to find.. in bold "LEAFS SUCK!"

oh sweet dreams... :)

Kovy draws a penalty.. we still need to do a better job clearing the puck from our zone..

Kovy draws a penalty.. we still need to do a better job clearing the puck from our zone..

Nobody in front of the net. Nice hit by Komi

Edited by Wamsley01