Game Thread | Montreal vs. Atlanta | 12/22/07

Spider-Man NL

I'm not watching - but really, ANOTHER bad goal in by Huet?

How many 1-goal games are played in the NHL each night? I realise he has a lot of excellent qualities, but when will he mentally get it together for 60-minutes, night-in-night-out? It seems he is like this almost every game, letting in a soft goal and otherwise playing well. He wants to be a starter so badly, get some focus all the way through.

That said, we have to score more.

JMMR's post was more of observation / opinion, not blind cheerleading, which is nice sometimes. He and Easy Rider, Saskhab and Wamsley are some of the more rational posters here. You need balance.

Go Habs!

Edited by tokyohabs

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How many 1-goal games are played in the NHL each night? I realise he has a lot of excellent qualities, but when will he mentally get it together for 60-minutes, night-in-night-out? It seems he is like this almost every game, letting in a soft goal and otherwise playing well. He wants to be a starter so badly, get some focus all the way through.

JMMR's post was more of observation / opinion, not blind cheerleading, which is nice sometimes. He and Easy Rider, Saskhab and Wamsley are some of the more rational posters here. You need balance.

Go Habs!

Thanks.

Looked like a good period by the Habs, but an untimely penalty by Laps in the offensive zone. A.Kosty would have had an open net if he could handle Pleks pass. They're creating some chances, but now need to finish one off. The PK looks like a sore spot this year.

Hopefully a 3rd period comeback is in the cards. Cmon Habs.

Go Habs!

I wouldn't call it a soft goal at all. He got beat on a cross-ice pass down by the net. The only chance he had was to cut off the pass or make a miraculous save.

I was referring to the general consensus on the first goal - I just turned the computer on.

Sorry if I was mistaken.

That one might have been tipped, it certainly looked like it on the replay. Huet has played well so far.

we are supposed to be on the PP but so far.. the scoring chances are for ATL... get with the program.. 11:45 left in the game.

Edited by Chips

Finally! Kovalev with his patented slap shot. Tie game. keep up the pressure..

Laps mixing it up infront of the ATL. net love it! keep up the pressure.. lats with a great shot from the corner... go go go.

You guys are all fags........my cousin is being introduced to the HW and no one is giving love. Her name is Mary.....yes she loves the Bruins but it's O>K

You guys are all fags........my cousin is being introduced to the HW and no one is giving love. Her name is Mary.....yes she loves the Bruins but it's O>K

My sister is here now and wants to know what is so cool about HW......

need to grab and keep the momentum for the last 6 mins in the 3rd.