Game Thread | Habs vs. Flyers | 17/02/08

Cataclaw

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just came home... I'm so friggin' cold. I was in Hell, it's freezing out there. Must be because Ryder & Koivu just scored... and both in the same game!

Hmm, Captain Trip?! :P

Dude, even the Cube scored.. and a pretty one... definitely odd cosmic events tonight...

LOL, for a minute there, i tought Ryder was getting away with that one... guess not..

LOL, he did.. O'Bryne got it... lol

That looked slightly exagerrated. They are trying to draw another one for a 5 on 3.

Edited by Wamsley01

Off topic.. but i really hate Price's new helmet. Whats next, Avril on a helmet?

I wish he would get something more classic on there, perhaps hockey related. ;)

I hated the first one as well. Zero creativity

Off topic.. but i really hate Price's new helmet. Whats next, Avril on a helmet?

Yeah, last time I saw it, it looked like Garth Brooks was on it? Is he going to get a new one everytime he goes down and gets called up?

:hlogo:

I love how Price is like a sponge. They hit his chest and stick

Flyers are diving all over the place. I HATE this team! When things don't go their way they look to goon it up.

What would be wrong with Avril on his mask? She's a cutie IMO. :P

Just came home... I'm so friggin' cold. I was in Hell, it's freezing out there. Must be because Ryder & Koivu just scored... and both in the same game!

Amazing what can happen when guys who have a hard time scoring suddenly find themselves on the ice with Kovalev, eh? ^_^

What would be wrong with Avril on his mask? She's a cutie IMO. :P

So get a poster for your bedroom.. lol... (besides, she is just a skinny kid with too much eye makeup)

I prefer more classic hockey masks for a classic org like the Habs.

Noticed this as well....not good....gonna make it hard for me to like this guy, as I HATE country music with a passion. :angry:

Finally found the answer to slumping forwards. Put them out with Kovalev!! Team is getting tough it seems. Starting to stick up for each other more and more . This is good. Gorges threw a pretty hip check early on, must be learning from the brothers? A team effort so far, lead by Alex and backed by Master Price.