Game Thread | Habs vs. Penguins | 21/02/08

Cataclaw

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I have to get rid of this centre Ice Package. I can't stand opposing team announcers.

Jesus, you would think that every team the Habs play are the 76 Canadiens :puke:

Can you get RDS? I can't speak french, but that just makes it even better. :)

Can you get RDS? I can't speak french, but that just makes it even better. :)

I am kind of a hockey junkey and I like to watch all the games. That is why I keep the Package.

Plus sometimes I have no idea what is going on when there is a stoppage.

But I grew up with La Soiree du Hockey, when the Leafs were on CBC I had to watch the French channel.

It doesn't bother me, I actually love Il est but!!! Mind my french of course

Edited by Wamsley01

I'm the same way, I can barely understand French, but I love RDS...not understanding them beats the hell out of Neale and Cole any day :lol:

Well, last game would have been that much better if I had RDS. The Rangers guys were less than enthused.

Plus every penalty they took was a bad call. I didn't mind the MSG telecasts as much with John Davidson.

They probably still resent what Roo-Ahh did to them in 1986

Well, down by one after 40 minutes. Keep up the pressure. They've scored twice on Sabourin, they can score two more on him!

BY the way guys, when a player socres, Pierre Houde says: "...et LE but!" ;):D:clap: :ghg:

S. Kostitsyn was amazing on that Koivu goal wow this kid will be great come playoff tim

That Kid is already great!

Well, down by one after 40 minutes. Keep up the pressure. They've scored twice on Sabourin, they can score two more on him!

BY the way guys, when a player socres, Pierre Houde says: "...et LE but!" ;):D:clap: :ghg:

Like I said, mind my french. Grade 8 was a long time ago and everybody in Montreal understands massage parlour :lol:

So I don't really need it.

Back in the game 3-2. Great work in the corner by S.Kosty to take Sydor off the puck and set up Koivu. Bad 3rd goal as Huet wasn't sharp, neither were the D. But the PP strikes, nice pass by Kovy to Higgins. He finally got a break. Good to see. Anyone else notice that lately Kovy has been staying out on the PP for the entire 2 minutes sometimes. Not a bad idea as he is a huge presence on the PP.

Cmon Huet, shut the door in the 3rd. The Habs should come out flying and tie this one up.

I am kind of a hockey junkey and I like to watch all the games. That is why I keep the Package.

Plus sometimes I have no idea what is going on when there is a stoppage.

But I grew up with La Soiree du Hockey, when the Leafs were on CBC I had to watch the French channel.

It doesn't bother me, I actually love Il est but!!! Mind my french of course

I've been watching the Habs in French for so long that my grade 11 French actually helps me follow converstaions quite often. I do get lost sometimes, but I am able to pick up enough vocabulary to follow it quite well. I even listen .....

RYDER ET LE BUT!!!!!!!!!!

I've been watching the Habs in French for so long that my grade 11 French actually helps me follow converstaions quite often. I do get lost sometimes, but I am able to pick up enough vocabulary to follow it quite well. I even listen .....

RYDER ET LE BUT!!!!!!!!!!

I can conjugate verbs ^_^

Damn what a bad week to be at work. CJAD during the game, then Canadiens Express in the morning

LOL, the Pens announcers are trying to say it was kicked.

OMG, when they realized it wasn't they said it was goalie interference. :wall:

Edited by Wamsley01