Habs call up D'Agostini and Stewart

JoeLassister

Stewart in, D'Agostini out: no other lineup changes

Agreed. Komisarek usually takes care of Tucker when ever the Habs play the Leaves. BUt he won'T be there.

Anyone know if Bell is gonna be suspended for his Elbow on Alfredsson??

No, he wasn't. And it wasn't an elbow. Watch the replay:

Edited by les_glorieux

Why risk having our players roughed up or fighting in a physical game that doesn't really matter against a team we won't see again right before the playoffs?

Yeah I would have liked to see D'Agostini for another game...

Edited by les_glorieux

Agreed. Komisarek usually takes care of Tucker when ever the Habs play the Leaves. BUt he won'T be there.

There was no elbow there. It was a clean shoulder hit. The only argument that can be made is whether or not it was late. But it was too borderline, he shouldn't get suspended for any games.

There was no elbow there. It was a clean shoulder hit. The only argument that can be made is whether or not it was late. But it was too borderline, he shouldn't get suspended for any games.

I disagree. They are shoulder to shoulder and and his elbow/forearm is what makes contact with his head/face.

Look at how he pulls his arms and stick back to follow through with his arm, he runs his arm and elbow up into his face.

It is tough to judge, beacuse of the speed, but it is a headshot. In a game where the Leafs have absolutely nothing to gain, they are headhunting?

Add to the fact that Tucker is caught on camera yelling watch out for your knee to Heatley? Come on.

Even if he did not intend to, it is classless knowing how Heatley blew out his knee in the first place.

edit: JMMR just showed me a clip of Tucker getting kicked by Heatley. Not a vicious kick by any means, but probably the reason

that Sideshow when berserk.

Edited by Wamsley01

I disagree. They are shoulder to shoulder and and his elbow/forearm is what makes contact with his head/face.

Look at how he pulls his arms and stick back to follow through with his arm, he runs his arm and elbow up into his face.

It is tough to judge, beacuse of the speed, but it is a headshot. In a game where the Leafs have absolutely nothing to gain, they are headhunting?

Add to the fact that Tucker is caught on camera yelling watch out for your knee to Heatley? Come on.

Even if he did not intend to, it is classless knowing how Heatley blew out his knee in the first place.

totally agree with the headshot.

Tucker is a jerk, if I ever own a dog, i will call him Tucker.

Edited by JoeLassister

D'Agostini sent down to hamilton. I,m sure he will be on the pratice squad in the playoffs.

I'm surprised to see Stewart sticking around but I'm excited to see what he can do for us. So far, every time a young guy has been called up from the minors, he has been impressive with us. Scratch maybe Locke and D'Agostini who were non-factors in their only games - they were never really given the chances to be more than that though.

I'm surprised to see Stewart sticking around but I'm excited to see what he can do for us. So far, every time a young guy has been called up from the minors, he has been impressive with us. Scratch maybe Locke and D'Agostini who were non-factors in their only games - they were never really given the chances to be more than that though.

you cant expect big things from players in their first NHL game with all the nervousness.

as for Stewart I think he will play against TO. being form TO(or near of) himself I'm sure carbo will throw him a bone and let him play tomorrow.

I thought Kovy was assigned to take care of mother tucker ?

Edited by jrhabs