The Detroit Red Wings win the 2008 Stanley Cup

So much for some people's predictions that riberio would disappear in the playoffs. 5 points in 2 games.. Drawing penalties, creating chances, etc.. and against the Ducks no less...

Looking forward to the caps game today too, Ovie's excitement is infectious, fun game to watch.

As for Pens/Sens.. put me under "not surprised at all"...

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny to see all the Avs fans here hoping, but they just don't have what it takes in my eyes. I'd sooner give it to Calgary, San Hose, Detroit or Anaheim.

To be honest with you, I'm the only Avs fan here right now. It just seems like they're many of us since I post all over the place. :lol:

I actually think that Colorado will come out of the west( or at least make it to the semi)

wouldn't it be great to see avs-habs fnal :rolleyes:

Yep. Sure would. ^_^

Morrow was decent yea but I didn't think he'd reach a level like this. It's too bad that he's likely to spend the rest of his career in Dallas. I'd love to see him in Burgundy and Blue but it ain't ever going to happen.

A lot of people predict SJ, Anaheim and Detroit for good reasons of course. However I all along haven't been banking on any of them. It's quite obvious who I want to make it ouf the West anyways. If you can't tell, then shame on you.

;)

it's been 6 months now that I say Morrow will play for Team Canada on the shutdown line. this guy is really good and he's with Carbo's daughter.

it's been 6 months now that I say Morrow will play for Team Canada on the shutdown line. this guy is really good and he's with Carbo's daughter.

Interesting tid bit there at the end. :P

Morrow would definitely make a great shutdown player with his style of game no doubt.

Interesting tid bit there at the end. :P

He's been with her for years. They were already dating back when Carboneau was still playing. I've always thought that was one thing that finally convinced him to retire - his daughter was dating his teammate. :lol:

He's been with her for years. They were already dating back when Carboneau was still playing. I've always thought that was one thing that finally convinced him to retire - his daughter was dating his teammate. :lol:

:lol:

Flyers are going to steal home ice this afternoon.

I'd hate to see the Flyers lose, they're such a talented team. For this round anyway, if they won, they would likely play the Habs in Round 2 which means their time is up.

I'd hate to see the Flyers lose, they're such a talented team. For this round anyway, if they won, they would likely play the Habs in Round 2 which means their time is up.

Come on, if the Caps and Pens both win their series, assuming we wins ours, then they'd face each other next round. How awesome would Crosby/Malkin vs. Ovechkin be?

Come on, if the Caps and Pens both win their series, assuming we wins ours, then they'd face each other next round. How awesome would Crosby/Malkin vs. Ovechkin be?

This is Bitton we're talking about. He loves Steve Downie. Literally.

Looks like the Ducks are having Lord Stanley hangover. :lol: They do not look interested. :blink: They're playing like the underdog who knows they're already doomed. :puke: Champs are looking like chumps. They'd better wake up and realize that what happened last year means squat!

well i think everyone knew the guy was going to be good. I remember when he was a rookie.

still smirking over my prediction. Didn't everyone say the Ducks were sc bound again? or was that SJ? can't remember now.

Although the series isn't over yet, I called the Stars over the Ducks.

Here's a link to the Flyers-Capitals game on now.

Edited by les_glorieux

Terrible rebound by Huet,

Same as 1st Bruins goal on the Habs last night.

Green screwed up, Huet screwed up... everybody screwed up.

Hey - I just flipped on the Ovechkin iso-cam on nbcsports.com, it is like 3 seconds ahead of the TV... very disconcerting.

Well, Philly was just too much for the Caps today. Outshot them 41 to 24 and the caps never looked dangerous at all. Green was clearly struggling with the pressure and tight quarters.

If Philly can keep up that intensity they should take this series. That is two games in a row where the Caps have broken down defensively under pressure.

God damn Sharks are useless. A 3-0 lead and you let that Flames team come back and tie it? :angry:

I have to admit, besides from the officiating here and there, the playoffs so far this year have been really exciting.

Edited by Captain_Stealth

Oh my ######ing god............

I don't ######ing believe it..............

You really can' be ######ing serious.......

Did that really just happen?????????????

###### YOU SHARKS!!!!!!!!!!

God damn Sharks are useless. A 3-0 lead and you let that Flames team come back and tie it? :angry:

I have to admit, besides from the officiating here and there, the playoffs so far this year have been really exciting.

It was the dreaded, 3 goal lead. :wacko: