-- Permanent Floating Music Thread --

Doktor Kosmos

a lot of good bands come out of finland...i mean in metal too

Aye. Nightwish, HIM, Negative, Children of Bodum, Rasmus, 69 Eyes, Lordi (although I don't really care for them), Apulanta. There's more, but those are the only ones I can think of right now.

Aye. Nightwish, HIM, Negative, Children of Bodum, Rasmus, 69 Eyes, Lordi (although I don't really care for them), Apulanta. There's more, but those are the only ones I can think of right now.

it's Children of bodom

did you know the singer had throat cancer?

i only know one nightwish song...i think its called i wish i had an angel....probebly not there greatest...

Edited by habs_in_the_blood

it's Children of bodom

did you know the singer had throat cancer?

i only know one nightwish song...i think its called i wish i had an angel....probebly not there greatest...

Ooops! I should have known that. Anyways, no I didn't know he had cancer. Did he recover? As for Nightwish, that's an okay song, but definitely not one of my favourites.

Oh really? Only a few people around here actually know who they are. Is there a certain reason for your hatred to exist?

No real specific reason, just don't like their music.

thats just stupid..

My opinion is stupid?

Gee, thanks.

No real specific reason, just don't like their music.

What? They play music? :blink: I thought Ville was just a male supermodel! :king:

I kid, I kid. I do like their music though, minus Dark Light.

The Rasmus is just pure crap! I hate those guys!

I don't mind them, they're not the greatest, but fun to listen to once in a while.

Apulanta is great, real good Punkrock. Have also some songs translated into english, but the finnish is better (although i have no clue what they are singing about :P )

I looooove Apulanta! I too have no clue what they're saying, but the music rocks nonetheless. My favourite song is probably Anna Mulle Piske...or something like that.

lol, I'm not even the worst. You don't even want to get one of my friends started on HIM, he DESPISES them. :lol:

Anywho, shouldn't get myself going on a subject. I have to get up early so I can get to EB before they open to make sure I'm one of the 15 people picking up a Wii on launch day. :D

Hence, I'm going to bed. Zzzzz.

lol, I'm not even the worst. You don't even want to get one of my friends started on HIM, he DESPISES them. :lol:

Anywho, shouldn't get myself going on a subject. I have to get up early so I can get to EB before they open to make sure I'm one of the 15 people picking up a Wii on launch day. :D

Hence, I'm going to bed. Zzzzz.

Oh, did Streamer tell you that the draft's tomorrow morning? :king:

The Rasmus is just pure crap! I hate those guys!

Apulanta is great, real good Punkrock. Have also some songs translated into english, but the finnish is better (although i have no clue what they are singing about :P )

i remember when they got bottled at reading festival (rasmus) i threw a few myself.

They played @ the TMF awards (TMF is the dutch MTV imitation) and lipsincked (or how do you call it)

Haha a rockband that doesnt even play live! How bad is that. He was spinning with his mic. and you could hear him sing, but the mic. wasnt at its place yet(not in front of his mouth)

I laughed my ass of!

BTW i saw that clip where 50Cent got bottled, hilarious!!

Edited by Dutch_Habs_Fan

They played @ the TMF awards (TMF is the dutch MTV imitation) and lipsincked (or how do you call it)

Haha a rockband that doesnt even play live! How bad is that. He was spinning with his mic. and you could hear him sing, but the mic. wasnt at its place yet(not in front of his mouth)

I laughed my ass of!

BTW i saw that clip where 50Cent got bottled, hilarious!!

to be fair i dont mind 50 cent.

Captain Black Heart- Listening to Seven years. Great tune

captainblackheart.com

might give it a listen now, better be worth my while.,

Bob Dylan - Chimes of Freedom

never really liked bob his voice always seemed whiney

im listening to - the future- leonard cohen.