Habs vs. Kings | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dirty Hit

Don't wake up the sleeping beast, Gauthier. Enjoy the view from the locker room.

Cant believe they are actually losing to LA...cant blame price on the last goal though...Gorges' boneheaded pass gave stoll a gift. Lets Hope they somehow find a way to win...i dont care if this one has to go to a shootout...

However if they play like this tomorrow Boston is going to blow them out of the water

First Hamr, now Gorges....

Paging Bob Gainey...we need a solid defenceman...like YESTERDAY!!!

The play of both Hammy and Gorges has been very mediocre lately. I agree that BG needs to step up and bring in another d-man.

Higgins had 7 shots on net last game. I would much prefer to see him in Begins place. He can create room for Kovalev, and then finish his chances in front of the net.

I like the Koivu line. D'Agostini finally playing with offensive players again.

Higgins may have had 7 shots, but i you look many of Higgins shots are just flipped at the net from far out where it's highly unlikely he will score. One of the biggest disappointments so far this year.

Bad penalty, all started when Markov pinched in for no reason, couldnt come back in time to stop a LA rush and it all went bad from there.

HOLY SH....

Price saved Kovy's ass there.

BTW, look at Dustin Brown closely. That's what Higgins should be.

Not sure if that should've been a penalty or not, but Higgins did his best to power his way to the net with some great finish. Good to see from Higgs.