Sens at Habs - Game thread

rafikz

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love that goal, hasnt looked good the last 10 minutes. Ive only seen Koivu make one misstake, sadly it ended with a goal. I wouldnt say he has sucked this game. I think he has played quite well.

Dandy...................5-2 Habs. Good to see him rewarded for his good work lately. A little scary when the Sens made it 4-2. Lotsa jump for the Pleks line, and a like the work of Laps, Kosto and Pax. The Koivu line struggling a little, making some bad turnovers causing scoring chances for the Sens. The line will be much better when Tangs replaces Diago soon.

Love that goal, hasnt looked good the last 10 minutes. Ive only seen Koivu make one misstake, sadly it ended with a goal. I wouldnt say he has sucked this game. I think he has played quite well.

Don't bother. In a lot of peoples minds, Koivu sucks. It won't matter if he gets a hat trick, he will still be bashed. It really is an interesting phenomenon, I would like to study it one day.

Edited by ForumGhost

When Lats and Tanguay comes back... who goes down?

I would say Diago for sure, and maybe Stewart or Chips, depending on who the Habs want to play as 4th line centre.

Akostits/Pleks/Kovy

Higgins/Koivu/Tangs

Lats/Laps/Kosto

MaxPac/???/???

or if they let Higgins play centre then i would go:

AKostits/Pleks/Kovy

MaxPac/Koivu/Tang

Lats/Laps/Kosto

S.Kostits/Higgins/Dandy or Laraque