Fanpuck33

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:clap: all together now!

Cue the Summer of '09 chorus

Vinny doesn'T want to come to the pressure cooker that is Montreal. He is living the good life in Florida!!!

I'd take any one of those three on my team...

Almost every team in the league, no matter how bad they are, have AT LEAST one player that's better than any of ours. And that's been going on for 15 years.

Our first scorer is always 79th in the league...

Little play there spoke columes: Sen bearing down on Markov in our corner, he needs help, willing to take the hit, but delayed to check for help. ALL our forwards saw him but went bolting past the blue line, he had to chip it off the glass and give it up.

Small things...

Vinny doesn'T want to come to the pressure cooker that is Montreal. He is living the good life in Florida!!!

Probably but the "Bring us Vinnie" chorus is louder than that reality.

wassup with Higgins? Again he's with the theatrics and taking himself out of the play in front of the net . . . Now Hammer shoots, and our third line scores again.

wassup with Higgins? Again he's with the theatrics and taking himself out of the play in front of the net . . . Now Hammer shoots, and our third line scores again.

Higgins should fight someone or something, maybe it would wake him up.

BTW, was at the shopping mall, caught 5 mins of the game, 4 mins of the Habs running around in their zone and the Lats 2nd goal. Now I get back home and Hammer scores. :)

BTW, why are Kosty-Plex-Kovy together again? Did Bob ran out of ideas already?

This is what frustrates me... Elliot sucks. The Sens are not that good... Only one line is playing hard.. and they have 3 goals. This is not rocket science.. work hard for the puck and put it towards the net...

If the top two lines were putting any effort in, we would be winning by now... Could they please pretend they want to make the playoffs?

Oh, and why was Price given the start? Game vs NYR was iffy, typical Price: awesome saves, weak goals (not a knock on him, Roy was the same early). Hindsight is 20/20, but shouldnt it have been Halak's turn?

I think Higgins is playing like he has to, disturbing, crashing around the puck and the net, fighting. His play led to Tanguay's goal and he's been the best thing on his line.

Koivu should shoot first and not let everyone set in to block his shot, because he never passes out of it and shoots anyway.

We had long dead sequences in that period. Like our chances if we pick it up with enthusiasm. Sens make a lot of mistakes. But my God the D has to has to has to get tighter, forwards up high, eveyrone.

I'm confused why Bob fired Carbo if Bob plans on letting Price allow 4 goals before he pulls him. :rolleyes:

I would have had Halak start the 2nd. When Price is off his game letting him allow 4 goals is just too many.

This really is a must win game for the Habs. The next 2-3 games are too. The Habs have to get the points now so the last few games dont matter as much. Its to harder to get points and gain ground down the stretch with all the 3 point games.

Oh, and why was Price given the start? Game vs NYR was iffy, typical Price: awesome saves, weak goals (not a knock on him, Roy was the same early). Hindsight is 20/20, but shouldnt it have been Halak's turn?

IMO Price shouldn't have started in the second. That way it would have given Halak time to warm up.

What a crazy game. Maybe the Habs can salvage something in the 3rd.

Great job by Komi of screening Halak on the 5th Sens goal. He just keeps looking worse and worse. The way he is playing, i won't be upset if he's not resigned, especially for big bucks.

I'm confused why Bob fired Carbo if Bob plans on letting Price allow 4 goals before he pulls him. :rolleyes:

I would have had Halak start the 2nd. When Price is off his game letting him allow 4 goals is just too many.

This really is a must win game for the Habs. The next 2-3 games are too. The Habs have to get the points now so the last few games dont matter as much. Its to harder to get points and gain ground down the stretch with all the 3 point games.

Bob has more faith in Price than Carbo did. I think Gainey really wants to give a chance to Carey to get into his zone, but it's just not happening this year.

Joel Bouchard on RDS more or less said: "Go with Halak till the end of the year because Price is all F*cked up".

I AGREE

Hopefully Gainey's patience doesnt make him wait too long before coming to that conclusion...

... but...

Halak has to win.

That 5-on-3 was fugly

Probably but the "Bring us Vinnie" chorus is louder than that reality.

Vinny hates the TB management for lying to him and the franchise can't afford his contract. Vinny might have nowhere else to go but Montreal.

screw vinnie, [edited out] back to BC for luongo and get the back end secured. PS bye bye komi you [edited out], best thing that happened to the habs was the lucic beating he took, he was exposed as the oversized pansy that he is.

great post right there! :wacko:

Edited by KoZed
Racism is lame

Bob has more faith in Price than Carbo did. I think Gainey really wants to give a chance to Carey to get into his zone, but it's just not happening this year.

That was his mistake last year too. Carbo kept playing Huet, so Bob dumped him. Carbo was not happy about it last year and he wasn't happy about it this year...

Gainey has blinders on when it comes to Price... Sad as I believe if Bob had let Price play a couple years as backup, we would be doing better now, and Price would be even better when he was ready to carry the torch..