Habs VS. Lightning : GAME THREAD

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OHHH YVONNE !!! :wub:

It'll be my only game at the bell this year so better make the best out of it and win the damn thing !!

We better win now.. you created the game thread before I could. :)

Also, why do you have a picture of Koivu on it.. shouldn't that be Tanguay... :P

You get the next one. Fanpuck is feeling like a bit of a bad luck charm. You can put Tanguay all over that one, but I have a feeling it will be AK bringing the goods tonight. He needs 6 goals to match Vinny, hopefully he gets them all tonight. ^_^

We better win now.. you created the game thread before I could. :)

Also, why do you have a picture of Koivu on it.. shouldn't that be Tanguay... :P

I think Haber-ooo was trying to show he could start a Game Thread because of the altercation with Cataclaw the other day.

Nice Haber-ooo­... now all you're left to add are the teams records, rosters, our lines, where can we watch/listen to the game, etc... you know, Game Thread stuff... :P

OHHH YVONNE !!! :wub:

It'll be my only game at the bell this year so better make the best out of it and win the damn thing !!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

She's aiming a gun in 4 of the pics. Does it mean we'll score 4 goals?

Oh, by the way, this is MY birthday game. Last one was for bar.

Now come on Habs, gimme some birthday gift and beat the damn Bolts. Saku, you better not ruin this one for me and dissapear for 10 more games.

Also it should be time for Plex/AKost to do something. Do it for me, I've defended you all season long (except for like 3 days)!

It should also be about time for Komo to have a real big game. Knock some Bolts on their asses.

Oh, by the way, this is MY birthday game. Last one was for bar.

Damn, and here I thought it'd be for me. Oh well, I don't mind sharing a win. Happy b-day, KoZed!

GO HABS GO!!!!

Big game tonight, especially with Florida having a tough one. Best case scenario... we are 4 points up with a game in hand after tonight. They would need to make up 5 pts (possibly 7 if we win game in hand) in 7 games.

C"MON BOYS!!!

CAREY! CAREY! CAREY!

You get the next one. Fanpuck is feeling like a bit of a bad luck charm. You can put Tanguay all over that one, but I have a feeling it will be AK bringing the goods tonight. He needs 6 goals to match Vinny, hopefully he gets them all tonight. ^_^

AK and Pleks definitely need to show up tonight.

I think Haber-ooo was trying to show he could start a Game Thread because of the altercation with Cataclaw the other day.

Nice Haber-ooo­... now all you're left to add are the teams records, rosters, our lines, where can we watch/listen to the game, etc... you know, Game Thread stuff... :P

Na man, just trying to help out. I can't figure out how to centre the damn crap let alone add stats and links all squared up.

Cataclaw? I gave him a hard time last year. He gets ripe quick and I think it's funny. The guy went and checked all his threads from last year to see if he delivered and I was just messing around. :lol:

This is how I picture Cataclaw after reading one of my posts

Edited by HABBER-oooooKNOWS

Na man, just trying to help out. I can't figure out how to centre the damn crap let alone add stats and links all squared up.

Cataclaw? I gave him a hard time last year. He gets ripe quick and I think it's funny. The guy went and checked all his threads from last year to see if he delivered and I was just messing around. :lol:

This is how I picture Cataclaw after reading one of my posts

Hey bro, i'm as calm as a cucumber, you have no idea.

Don't mistake my harsh language for being "ripe" or angry in real life. Far from it. If anything, it sounded like you were a little upset that i called you out on your lies.

Anyway... as the song goes, don't start no shit it won't be no shit.

As for the youtube link, thanks for posting that! I remember that vid back in 1996... making me nostalgic, haha. It's a hilarious vid :P

But nah, here's a more accurate idea of me angry:

Normal: ccnormal.jpg Angry: ccpissed.jpg And my WTF face: ccwtf.jpg

But enough said. Let's focus on the business at hand:

GO HABS GO!

:hlogo: :hlogo: :hlogo:

Edited by Cataclaw

Hey bro, i'm as calm as a cucumber, you have no idea.

Don't mistake my harsh language for being "ripe" or angry in real life. Far from it. If anything, it sounded like you were a little upset that i called you out on your lies.

Anyway... as the song goes, don't start no shit it won't be no shit.

As for the youtube link, thanks for posting that! I remember that vid back in 1996... making me nostalgic, haha. It's a hilarious vid :P

But nah, here's a more accurate idea of me angry:

Normal: ccnormal.jpg Angry: ccpissed.jpg And my WTF face: ccwtf.jpg

But enough said. Let's focus on the business at hand:

GO HABS GO!

:hlogo: :hlogo: :hlogo:

Task at hand! Right let's do this!

Happy B-day Kozed and thanks for straightening my shit out. Looks much better!

Thanks and no problem...

We better win or it's on your head man.

You crazy Montreal fans! I don't know what to do, Cataclaw, You, Brobin, The media!!!!!! Centennial season!!!!

The pressure, MY GOD THE PRESSURE!

:lol:

You know who has a hot streak with threads? Macaskill or something like that.

Where has he been?

Andrei K out with the flu. D'ago in.

F**CKIN GREAT! That blows...

You crazy Montreal fans! I don't know what to do, Cataclaw, You, Brobin, The media!!!!!! Centennial season!!!!

The pressure, MY GOD THE PRESSURE!

:lol:

You know who has a hot streak with threads? Macaskill or something like that.

Where has he been?

relax its ok calm down calm down watch that blood pressure :lol: